This page uses content from the James Hill biography page on the English version of Wikipedia and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. This list of authors can be seen in the page history. Rotten Tomatoes disclaims any and all warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the content.
James Hill may refer to:
- James Hill (American director) (1916–2001), American film director, fifth husband of Rita Hayworth
- James Hill (folk musician), 19th century British (Tyneside) fiddler and composer of many hornpipes.
- James Hill (Medal of Honor recipient from New York), American Civil War soldier
- James Hill (Medal of Honor recipient from Iowa), American Civil War soldier
- James Hill (soldier) (1901–2006), British paratroop commander
- James J. Hill (1838–1916), American/Canadian railroad magnate
- Jimmy Hill (born 1928), British former footballer and pundit
- Sir James Hill, British Conservative politician
- A fictious Department of Homeland Security agent portrayed by Carl Edwards in a cameo during the fifth season of television series 24.
- James Hill (British director), British film and television director
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify the biographical information on this page under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.