This page uses content from the Richard Green biography page on the English version of Wikipedia and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. This list of authors can be seen in the page history. Rotten Tomatoes disclaims any and all warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the content.
Richard Green may refer to:
- Richard Green (sexologist), sexologist, physician, lawyer, and founder of the International Academy of Sex Research.
- Richard Green (soldier), a Canadian soldier killed in 2002 by American friendly fire during a tour in Afghanistan.
- Richard Green (golfer), an Australian golfer.
- Richard Greene, the name of both an actor and a referee.
- Richard J. Green (chemist), an American chemist.
- Rev. Vivian Green (styled also as Richard Harrison Vivian Hubert Howard Green), an Oxford University scholar, teacher, author, and clergyman.
- Richard Green (actor), an American actor.
- Richard Green (cricketer), an English cricketer.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify the biographical information on this page under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.