The Tomatometer rating – based on the published opinions of hundreds of film and television critics – is a trusted measurement of movie and TV programming quality for millions of moviegoers. It represents the percentage of professional critic reviews that are positive for a given film or television show.
The Tomatometer is 60% or higher.
The Tomatometer is 59% or lower.
The Tomatometer is 75% or higher, with 40 reviews (movies) or 20 reviews (TV). At least 5 reviews from Top Critics.
Percentage of users who rate a movie or TV show positively.
|100%||Broad City: Season 2|
|81%||Man Seeking Woman: Season 1|
|78%||Empire: Season 1|
|100%||Hindsight: Season 1|
|100%||It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Season 10|
|100%||Suits: Season 4|
|22%||Stalker: Season 1|
|No Score Yet||Arrow: Season 4|
|No Score Yet||Baby Daddy: Season 4|
|No Score Yet||The Exes: Season 4|
Flixster Copyright Policy
Last updated on February 4, 2013
Flixster respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the text of which may be found in Section 512(c)(3) of the United States copyright laws (available at http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html), Flixster will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Flixster service that are reported to the Flixster Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, you will need to send a written communication reporting the alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through Flixster.com or Rottentomatoes.com (or our mobile or other type of device applications) (the "Site") by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to the Flixster Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, Flixster will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged use from the Site and/or termination of the Flixster Member's account.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Flixster's Designated Copyright Agent:
c/o Flixster, Inc.
208 Utah St, 4th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103
We reserve any and all exemptions from liability that may be available under the copyright or other applicable law.