Ultraviolet - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ultraviolet Reviews

½ January 16, 2015
good movie good movie saw holl movey this time on crackle so yha good
½ January 12, 2015
le néant absolu, la nullité a son apogée...dans le top 10 des bouzes ultimes
December 22, 2014
Not nearly as bad as it's made out to be. It's watchable, entertaining and has a great central character (Violet) brought to life by Milla Jovovich, who delivers a solid performance. The downside is that some of the special effects are crap, the action sequences are badly choreographed and the dialogue is clichéd and cheesy.
In conclusion, Ultraviolet is an inventive, watchable, action/sci-fi flick, that will only appeal to a certain audience. 6/10
November 11, 2014
This movie has great production design and therefore looks really good. Other than that, it's a complete waste of time.
October 23, 2014
I don't get why people take this so seriously, It's easy Step 1. Switch off brain; Step 2. Enjoy.

How is it so different from a lot of high budget blockbusters? A lot better than many modern blockbusters. Plus I bought mine for £1.00 Win-Win Situation.
½ October 4, 2014
You might scoff at my 2.5 stars, as bad as this movie is. The bottom line is this: I was entertained somewhat by it's two redeeming qualities- The production design and fight scenes are really cool, and Milla Jovovich is SO insanely hot as Violet... Her looks alone wouldn't have been sufficient but she has an awesome presence and a talent to entertain. Outside of that, Ultraviolet is so ridiculously stupid it's comical.
September 8, 2014
Holy fuck this was bad
August 30, 2014
This is NOT a cool movie. Let the UltraTerrible special effects tell you right away.
½ February 12, 2010
(First and only viewing - Spring 2006 in theaters)
August 1, 2014
Awesome Jovovich flick!
July 21, 2014
Just like the rays the title describes, "Ultraviolet" is bad for you & you will feel burned. & why must Milla Jovovich imitate Selma Blair w/ that hair? Incidentally, the director was also in the forgettable new "Flipper" series (w/ also starred Jessica Alba).
June 7, 2014
When you are in a Bolivian hotel room, having a Tony Montana moment, this movie keeps you entertained :) I also love seeing Mila's midriff.
March 24, 2013
Colorful, scintillating and blooming... Milla is stunning as an action leading actress... For me, this is enough as a technical action/fantasy and sci/fi motion pic...
½ June 1, 2014
If I could put negative stars I would
November 8, 2009
I like it, I really do. Maybe because it's different(and I like movies whose distinctive) or maybe because of the good Sci-Fi storyline I don't know, but what I do know is that it's good. (if I really have to say something less good about it, it would be that I really didn't understand why day had to be on that playground when 6 was dying, but I love mysteries so.. not that I likek't that 6 was dying, but that was part of the story,) see the movie than you'll understand what I mean(I hope.)
December 29, 2013
I think I may be one of the only few people who like this film and nobody will change my opinion on that. May not be that original but who cares, I like it and I hope you do too.
January 9, 2014
The CGI effects put my off the off!!
½ January 9, 2014
Half of the action looked like a bad videogame. It's premise was interesting, but fell flat before I even bought the ticket.
January 18, 2014
(09) TO OWN, ON CRACKLE?
½ January 6, 2014
Jaw-dropping awful in every single way. The fact that the movie actually takes itself very seriously just leads to extra unintended laughs. It's mercifully over in under 90 minutes.