• PG-13, 1 hr. 27 min.

Dirty Deeds Reviews

blkbomb
blkbomb

August 17, 2011
Zach Harper: I.A.B... It's All Bullshit !

"10 Dares. 12 Hours. One Wild Night."

This review is for the Unrated version. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing the PG-13 version and probably never will.

Well, I guess Dirty Deeds was a little better than I expected; but it still sucked. Nothing about it is really that funny and most of it is just carried over comedy from different teenager/high school comedies. The movie couldn't even make it 15 minutes without using it's first fart joke(but, boy was it funny... not).

The characters are cutouts of every stereotypical high schooler. You got your jocks, emos, nerds, gangsters, wannabe gangsters and of course the kid who fits into no one special group. He is our hero, Zach Harper. Zach is trying to complete the ten dirty deeds, which are so creative. I mean the writer must of really thought hard and long about these "deeds." How could he come up with a deed as clever as "Drink a beer in front of a cop." Pure genius at work.

Somehow the predictable plot and stereotypical characters was still slightly entertaining though. I was never bored while watching the movie. But that's more because it was funny seeing just how stupid this movie could get and not because it was a quality film. When put into the genre of Late Night Comedy, which this is, it's definitely not the worst thing that could have been made. There's been a lot of movies, similar to this one, that are a lot worse. That's the sole reason why I'm giving the rating I am(2 stars)and not the one I should(1 star).
July 22, 2011
This movie wasn't horrible... Woulda been 1.5 stars, but it had boobies, and atleast one nice pair of boobies. But I gotta give credit to Mah Mooby who figured out the plot within the first few minutes of the movie.
henriksedin
May 9, 2011
not bad, had its funny moments. very unlikely stuff and -0.5 star for that slut "meg cummings" not doing what she should have done
March 30, 2011
wtf, the guy just gives him his car? This movie kinda really sucks..
January 13, 2011
amazing movie it was so much fun watching it and so funny
January 9, 2011
a little stupid, but somehow some parts were fun. reminded we of American Graffitti for some reason.
incz
January 4, 2011
highschooler movie..full of action and little bit fun!
azngurljey
September 19, 2010
this was actually a pretty good movie
September 5, 2010
This is a cool movie. From start to finish, action all the way thru. Great flow, not one boring moment or lag of time. I'd highly recommend.
Syahmil
August 17, 2010
Very entertaining movie.
Paul Celano
August 1, 2010
This was an ok movie. It had an interesting story none a less. The end of the school year is here and it is time for the 10 dirty deeds. 10 horrible pranks done every year. But only one man has made it through all 10 and has disappeared. But now it is time for Milo Ventimiglia to try. This movie to me seemed like a teen movie, but with a better story line. It didn't really have a lot of comedy, but it was interesting to watch. I do really wish that they showed more of the dirty deeds since that is what the movie was about. But they really rushed them. The last few more more in depth, but that was it. These types of movies are usually made for fun. They are not made to be best comedy of the year. They are just made for a certain audience and to try to make more money than it cost to make it. So the movie was ok and that is just about it.
July 24, 2010
Ridiculous and plot holes galore. But with Lacey Chabert and Arielle Kebbel, I'm not complaining too much.
October 14, 2009
Dirty Deeds was a fun, thoughtless movie about 10 high school pranks that only one person per year attempts to complete (sometimes no one mans up to do them). This time it is Milo V (Peter Petrelli from Heroes) trying the 10 deeds. He blows through them fairly fast and hits a few roadblocks along the way. I have a newfound crush on Lacey Chabert after watching this movie (not sure why I didn't have one for her after Mean Girls, but oh well). Not bad, wouldn?t buy it, but if it happened to be on tv, I?d probably watch it again.
HeroPK
May 21, 2010
Turned it off 10 mins. in. and I stuck through the strait to DVD American Pie movies (beta house, the naked mile) This featured the guy from Heros and the now hotter chick from Party of Five so I thought I would give it a try. This movie was TOO generic with TOO stereo tpical characters. This movie fell under the "camp appeal" line for me and that's an ugly place to be.
Donna D

April 21, 2010
Awesome movie! Love the idea of this 10 Dirty Deeds that need to be fulfilled within 12 hours on a Friday night with a challenging Senior in High School. Funny and charming, I already loved it the first 20 minutes. :) Great movie to watch for a weekend.
tanyaeruiz
April 13, 2010
good movie, funny and intertaining! i would watch it again
mr5123
March 22, 2010
This is my movie yeaaa
March 18, 2010
Typical high school humor, but funny>