• R, 1 hr. 31 min.

84% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1

Adam and Eve Reviews

Dean !

November 3, 2007
This feels like quite a lot of other teen comedies that have been released over the last 7 years. This mainly mixes elemets from American Pie, Old School and 40 days 40 nights. It's ok in parts but nothing you haven't seen quite a few times already now, with all the usual gags and gross out humour this type of film has.
ajaymuthecooldevils
ajaymuthecooldevils

June 2, 2006
All they've got just a disgusting movie...
xxdebxx
xxdebxx

February 8, 2009
Horrible...don't waste your money or time!
December 8, 2007
I didn't think this movie was that great. It was very predictable, and thought it was not lending anything new. There was very little eye candy if you are looking for that in this movie.
June 23, 2007
Surprisingly decent. Some funny college guy conversation that actually seems like real dialogue instead of the crap that most college movies try to pass off as genuine.
FilmGrinder S.
January 12, 2011
82%

Is there such a thing as a dude chick flick? Behind this film's EXTREME crudeness is a beating heart. I consider this to be the best of the shitty National Lampoons of the 2000's.
Paul Celano
November 27, 2009
Ah yes. A college love story that ties together a virgin and cheating on her to show true love. Oh and they ad the names Adam and Eve for an extra touch. This was probably one of the worse love stories I have ever seen. I gave it an extra star for some of the cast made me chuckle a little, but I was being nice. I am sorry, but casting hot eye candy and at least one guy with a six pack does not make a movie.
Faroeislander
September 9, 2008
Another typical comedy.
HorrorFan09
September 10, 2006
Wasn't expecting much from this but it got better as it went along. Had me laughing pretty hard at times. Nowhere near the quality of Wedding Crashers and 40-Year-Old virgin but very watchable anyway.
jazza923
February 1, 2006
Not as bad as you would think, but it is an uneasy mixture of raunch and romantic sensitivity. It isn't quite sure what direction to go in. Not particularly well edited. But it isn't awful. The video title is National Lampoon's Adam & Eve.