Revenge of the Nerds - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Revenge of the Nerds Reviews

DrLappos
½ August 24, 2011
Very silly.....but I liked it.
½ August 24, 2011
Honestly, I was horrified by this movie. Funny to the end part, but the scene where she thinks she is having sex with her boyfriend and the guy knows that but does not tell her....Is that not considered rape? And yet it was ok because why, he was made fun of?
June 23, 2013
THEY MADE A REMAKE!? WHERE THEY DO THAT AT!?
March 21, 2013
Swear...they making a remake...this remake crap is really starting to piss me off..ugh..the original is a classic...who in the hell is going to play booger?
August 24, 2011
I can barely remember this. Might be good for an 80s nostalgia laugh.
June 12, 2012
They stopped filming for some reason. So the film was never done
April 9, 2012
OUR HOUSE, OUR HOUSE, OUR HOUSE IS BURNING DOWN......
March 2, 2012
A great movie. Showing typical stereotypes of the nerds and the jocks, it brings a new light and perspective to the high school drama. A very enjoyable movie.
August 24, 2011
One of the best no-brain college comedies. Lots of fun but suffers from the sheer number of terrible movies about virtually the same thing.
½ August 24, 2011
Come on, you have to appreciate this movie. It's certainly outdated now, but that's hardly a valid criticism. It hit a note back in the 80s and was certainly uplifting to anyone who's ever felt "outside of the crowd".
August 24, 2011
Not the comic masterpiece that i remembered but still pretty good
Cute. Has it's moments.
Kinda like American Pie but not as crude.
½ August 24, 2011
An all time great. Classic 80's movie.
August 24, 2011
An agreeable if formulaic 80s teen comedy.
August 24, 2011
great college movie up there with the likes of animal house
August 24, 2011
i just have one question . . . .

when will I get my revenge?!?!
August 24, 2011
I've only seen it on TV; which doesn't count.
August 24, 2011
Quotable. Check. Memorable characters. Check. Cute girls. Actually not really. Ogre. Check. My dad use to call me booger; I wonder why, eh? This film is always a fun time.
August 24, 2011
My husband likes these movies but I am not in the least interested in them...
½ August 24, 2011
Really the best of the bunch