Wild Child - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wild Child Reviews

April 11, 2015
a very warm hearted girlymovie
February 8, 2015
Funny and interesting, however not original and formulaic.
January 11, 2015
Funny and interesting, however not original and formulaic.
December 6, 2014
a bit cheesy but i love it. it has that old teenage fun feeling that i love. in the same category with she's the man, what a girl wants and a cinderella story!
October 8, 2014
I saw this amazing film and I am writing this because I am writing a review on it in school , tell me if u want to see it
September 20, 2014
Skip it unless you are a teenage girl.
August 15, 2014
The less than impressive direction and editing is noticeable, as are the enormous number of cheesy cliches, but in spite of this, I enjoyed Wild Child for it's performances, script, delivery of dialogue and some of it's jokes.
August 12, 2014
No just no, why do most teen movies are like this? Why just why?
July 17, 2014
I think that's its a really good film it mostly for teenage girls like sleep overs and movie days. But it is a really good chick flick.
June 27, 2014
Lve this movie, and alex pettyfer is great in it :)
June 17, 2014
I like this statement------> Poppy mischievously sets out to prove that just because you're proper doesn't mean you can't have a little fun every now and then.
½ May 24, 2014
A boring, shallow mess that uses to many stereotypes to be useful. What does this film try to prove? That inside every clever, balanced girl there is a crazed shopping freak? Do we want children to think this? No.
April 3, 2014
The story, bratty rich kid goes to boarding school and learns that life isn't all diamonds and caviar, has been done better and you'll get absolutely nothing new here. Emma Roberts, however, looks spectacular in her natural hair color and reminds me more of her aunt all the time. The supporting characters help make this palatable. Average movie.
½ February 22, 2014
I love Poppy Moore character and Emma Roberts she's so cute
this story has a really nice soundtracks and lovely story
½ February 11, 2014
A little comedy for teenage girls. It's entertaining, easy to watch and some jokes are funny. Like i said girls will love it.
December 18, 2013
Emma Roberts is reallyy prettyy..... I like her in blond or brunette, both color fit her just fineee, i spent my entire teenage life watching this kind of movie and untill this late 20's i still enjoy it, it never bored me although i know very well how it'll end.. Poppy is a rebellious teenager and always gets her dad angry so she was sent to a boarding school in England! Just like any other kids/teenage she just need people who cares and support her and turns out that Poppy is a smart kid, value friendship and talented ^^
November 13, 2013
Cute young person's movie-rather reminds me of the kind of movie Amanda Bynes used to make, before she went off the deep end and pulled a Lindsey Lohan.
½ October 31, 2013
cringe but watchable
August 5, 2011
Surprisingly it's not that bad of a teen film and I thought it to be quite entertaining. Some of the lines made me laugh and it didn't hold back from the whole idea of 'sex' which I find that more and more films like this are shying away from. It's silly and witty which is a perfect combination for a tween romantic comedy and Emma Roberts and Alex Pettyfer were quite good together. All in all, It's an average film that will give you a few laughs and something tweens might enjoy.
September 3, 2013
I don't know who Emma Roberts is but she was adorable in this movie. It was a nice teen chick flick and with a young Alex Pettyfer wasn't bad to look at either!