What Happens in Vegas Reviews

July 5, 2009
Ashton is his normal self, Cameron is tolerable (I guess, as tolerable as she can possibly be to me) and the film isn't as bad as it should be so a thumbs up.
June 8, 2015
just saw this flick for the first and i'm in love. ashton was smoking hot in this movie.
May 8, 2015
Hopelessly formulaic and cliched romantic comedy. Someone needs to come up with a fresh story for this genre. Kutcher is a likable lout and the feminine duo of Diaz and Bell played well together. Not much here, but it isn't a horrible way to pass an evening. What purpose did Zach Galifianakis have in this movie though?
½ April 16, 2015
very funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny
May 9, 2008
I love Ashton and Cameron together. Such great chemistry. Such a funny movie.
February 25, 2015
When a film is titled "What Happens in Vegas" one would assume that the majority of the movie is set it Las Vegas. As for this film, it spends about 13 minutes in Sin City, while the rest of it is set in New York City. This annoyed me early on, as Las Vegas can make even Showgirls seem glamorous. But after awhile I forgot about my feelings and could enjoy the movie.

Joy (Cameron Diaz) and Jack (Ashton Kutcher) are two people who meet in Vegas, get drunk, and get married. They wake up and start disliking each other for reasons unknown. Then Jack hits a $3 million jackpot and the judge orders them to serve 6 months trying to make their marriage work.

Spoiler alert: they fall in love. You see it coming from a mile away. In fact, the entire movie is full of cliches, but that's pretty much the only reason you'll have for hating this movie. If you can see past that you might end up liking it. The charm of the leads and the dialogue make for a painless viewing.

It also helps that the supporting cast includes Rob Corddry, Zach Galifianakis, and an underused Jason Sudeikis.

Despite my initial disappointment, I had a surprisingly good time watching this movie. I just wish they had picked a different title.

Twizard Rating: 82
May 5, 2008
funny but then became touching
February 16, 2015
buen final, aunque Ashton era insoportable en ciertas partes de la peli
March 10, 2009
Why didn't somebody blow this set up? What a wasted oppurtunity.
January 3, 2015
Why didn't somebody blow this set up? What a wasted oppurtunity.
½ January 2, 2015
...and I wonder why didn't see it before...
Robbanflix
May 24, 2008
Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz in a comedy romance movie. Both have made similar movies before and therefore i knew it could be fun to watch. A pretty decent story along with funny moments. These romance movies are usually much the same and ends in a common way aswell. But that doesn't matter , they are always warmly welcomed. Enjoy
November 9, 2014
WHY DID THIS HAPPEN? Made me never want to go on a movie date again
December 28, 2010
They handpicked two of the most annoying (and terrible) actors to play these unbelievably detestable characters, in a loathsome romcom that panders to the lowest common denominator with a ludicrous premise and a heap of clichés from the first scene to the last.
July 13, 2011
The film shows the story of the saying and adding another story that had turned into a battle of the sexes that would start getting more friendlier (where the film gets better) at the same time the romance comes when 75% of the movie is a comedy that's okay in a good way and funny, but of course when there's romance, the obviousness trying to be remained and pointed out. (B-)

(Full review coming soon)
May 24, 2013
cameron diaz is annoying in this movie
August 5, 2014
The romance is a joke, everything anyone ever does makes as much sense as flying unicorns and the comedy only seems to really work when not delivered by the leads.
February 18, 2013
Cookie cutter battle of the sexes bullshit.
June 23, 2014
There is nothing redeemable here, and actually so bad that it's kind of frustrating - from start to finish
June 17, 2014
Just say this: by the time I am interested in one scene, I simply don't care anymore.