Minutemen - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Minutemen Reviews

½ September 6, 2015
Great,Fun,Humorist and Amazing
August 11, 2012
Fun time travel movie explores messages of deep social issues and people changing.
November 29, 2014
Theirs only a good TV movie and that's miniutemen. Awesome
½ September 19, 2012
The high school setting with some things about stereotypes and some other little developments make this an average DCOM that's a little typical, but with the take of time travel and a good sci-fi, it's above average. (B)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)
½ February 24, 2010
The movie is not without its ridiculous moments, but I really enjoyed it. Snowsuit guys rule! (First viewing - In my mid-twenties)
½ November 2, 2013
Forgettable Disney flick.
½ September 7, 2013
Compared to a lot of the fluff which comes from Disney Channel, Minutemen is entertaining and simple enough to charm.
April 13, 2013
It's Laughable and Entertaining
October 31, 2012
Not a bad kids movie. Not a lot of accurate time travel going on but a fun movie all the same. So if you are just looking to have a light night with family or just like to switch it up now and then this isn't too bad.
October 16, 2012
One of the better Disney channel movies about time travel.
March 3, 2012
I seen this movie and loved it a lot. Good Show!!!!
½ February 16, 2012
boring not going to watch it actually i watched it and it was okay a little corny and zeke was really hotttt actually it had an okay plot i really hated the little kid and how jason dolley just had to be popular and i cant believe nicholas braun acted in sky high too and i liked him
½ February 8, 2012
entertaining 4 what it is
January 21, 2012
Maybe I'll catch it.
January 17, 2012
I'm SO proud of Jason this movie ROX!!!
January 9, 2012
It is so totally awesome!For some odd creepy reason my favorite part is when Charlie{Luke Benward} kisses Jeanette{Kara Crane}.It totally rocks You should see it !
½ December 28, 2011
Haha cute...love Jason Dolley...they needed to kiss though.
½ July 26, 2011
Pretty good for a Diseny movie.
June 18, 2011
Only for Nicholas Braun.
½ May 30, 2011
Pretty good Disney channel movie about time travel and finding that maybe the things you want aren't what you really want.