Chatham (The Golden Boys) Reviews

bbcfloridabound
March 2, 2011
From one end of the spectrum to the other. Yesterday I am watching more a less a movie about a child and today its old men. The previews are far better then the movie itself but its still a cute movie, about 3 old shipmates living together and they decided one needs to marry in order for there home to be kept up. Lots of twist and turns. Easy to see that 3 old friends in the movie business enjoyed making this film. An enjoyable film but still only 3 Stars.
arashxak
½ December 3, 2009
Starts off promising actually then goes straight to shit
½ April 20, 2009
i didn't even know this one was out there but, following a group of nothing but silver-haired types into the local multiplex (as opposed to a group of squealin skateboardin cellphonin pimplepoppers headin for "hannah montana"), i found this relic warped from the days of abc's movie-of-the-week as the old new wave (carradine, torn, and dern, their wild, capricious, potsmokin, f-ck-the-man, "we do it our way" days of the '70's long behind them) dust off their best eastcoaster accents and entertain entertainin ms. hemingway's competent though lonely spinster. who'll get the girl? is the most action this quaint "senior entertainment" vehicle offers.
October 6, 2013
The Golden Boys is an object lesson in how to squander a seasoned cast, a charming premise and a breathtaking location.
½ August 12, 2009
Fair story with a terrific cast. It plays a bit too much like a Lifetime television movie, but it's a likable film. Nothing great but watchable.
August 10, 2009
Almost a made for TV movie - enjoyable for the eastern seaboard beauty. I liked it - but - as you know - I am a sucker for a love story.
½ August 12, 2009