89% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

43% Young & Hungry: Season 1

New World Order Reviews

alienmindtrick
June 19, 2010
I have a lot of my own beliefs about 9-11 and secret organizations with aspirations for global domination, but this film doesn't touch on many of them. Alex Jones is far too paranoid to be rational. You can watch him concoct stories right here in the movie; like the scene in the hotel room where the security guy knew his and the kid's name. His behavior there was straight off a 3rd grade playground. Luke Rudowski is the real deal, though. He's smart, committed and logical. People like Alex make anyone with doubts about who's running what look like nutcases. Fortunately there are those like Luke who show us to be normal. We need more Lukes, fewer Alexes. I also find it beyond belief that the same people who believe that 9-11 was an inside job also believe the Christ lie. Come on, guys, THEY'RE THE SAME PEOPLE! The highest reaches of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and other great religions know their religions are made up. ESPECIALLY Christianity. It was stolen piece by piece from virtually every religion that went before it, and they still modify it to keep the faithful writing those tithe checks. The film has far too much proseletyzing and religion for me.
Alex J.
November 3, 2013
This film is on level with god! Nothing compares, give this man a beer.
February 19, 2012
Alex Jones is an interesting guy, but the ideas are a bit too far out there to be believed.
STGO
November 8, 2009
Not what i expected, a view to the people behind the conspiracy theories. All that they go through to express their messages. A very honest message for people to pursuit freedom of speech, and try to be more analytical about the events that happen. Not just a wake up call but and invitation to stop the spoon feeding news.
AlozZo
October 15, 2009
I am a believer in some of the theories talked about, but this film presented it in a way that undermined the so called conspiracy theorists. They were trapped in their own little worlds and seemed to be more about the spotlight than reality. My friends that watched it with me thought I was a loonie for putting it on.