42% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

Forget Me Not Reviews

RCCLBC
RCCLBC

October 18, 2011
Once again an interesting premise, shot to hell due to bad dialog, bad acting and cheesy make-up effects.
LWOODS04
LWOODS04

December 18, 2009
Cast: Carly Schroeder, Cody Linley, Brie Gabrielle, Chloe Bridges, Jillian Murray, Micah Alberti, Brittany Renee Finamore, Sean Wing, Zachary Abel, Alex Mauriello

Director: Tyler Oliver

Summary: A party-filled graduation weekend turns into a nightmare for popular class president Sandy Channing (Carly Schroeder) when her friends begin to vanish one by one. Soon Sandy discovers they have awakened the vengeful spirit of a girl they mistreated years ago. Now she must work to resolve the dark mysteries of her past before she and all her friends become unwilling victims in this bloody horror flick.

My Thoughts: "OK story, a few likeable character's, a little funny, decent acting, but boring. The only thing good in this was the scares. The make up effects were very well done and effective. I definitely jumped a few times which had me then laughing at the silliness of it. It's entertaining none the less."
3niR
3niR

January 20, 2010
Not really scary. And at some point I thought the story is messed up or something.
Luke B

January 18, 2010
I was expecting a cheap and tacky straight-to-DVD horror film. It certainly followed some of the usual plotlines about familiar characters, but there was plenty to enjoy. The nice twist of the film has all the victims being instantly forgotten, apart from the protagonist, she remembers everyone. This leads to changes in time and everybody thinking Schroeder is nuts. The most impressive thing was the design of the dead, not quite zombies, ghosts or demons, these creepy, shaky, unsettling creatures scared the fudge out of me. The faces were wonderfully designed and their movements were almost nauseating. The actors performed their roles well and I will certainly be watching this again.
Todd S

September 17, 2010
I had been waiting a really long time to see this movie. It was an indie release that took almost 2 years to come out on DVD, but it finally did and I couldn't wait to see it. The reason is simple, the amazing young cast. I knew nothing of the writer, director, or story, but I saw that they got every up and coming young star in Hollywood to star in this thing and that alone should have made it a good film. Unfortunately the story is very very simple. It's not a bad movie per say, but it's just nothing different from a thousand other films in the genre. The cast was great, but the film was honestly just done. There was no surprises, nothing especially scary or violent, it was just a very simple and familiar film.
Jacob P

September 13, 2011
Wow. Now this was scary. Amazing twist ending and story. The evil spirits were very well designed, and the actiong wasn't too bad, either. Loved it.
Christopher H

September 18, 2011
Granted I saw this film without its score/music tracks (thanks Netflix Instant), there was little that the score could have added to justify this film. The plot was dismal, with blatant style shifts throughout. The cast was attractive, but lacked in the actual acting department. The "ghosts" were by far the best part, providing creepy movements and even creepier noises, but the film was too watered-down to be a horror film and not sexy enough to warrant any shock value.
roseypie
roseypie

December 28, 2009
This was probably one of those made-for-tv movies that pretty much uses the same old formula for teen horror flicks. If you think duct-taped ghosts are scary, you might want to see this. LOL. It might be worth a look if you have nothing else to do and you're up to see good-looking teens get chased a...round, and then get killed off one-by-one.
John2223
John2223

December 18, 2009
"Forget Me Not" maybe you will forget it because there is nothing to remember but while you are watching it will deliver some creepy moments and entertainment.
PeteyPablo10
November 17, 2012
For a very low budget film this wasn't horrible. I expected it to be a B horror movie but it wasn't that bad. It had a lot shocking moments filled with twists and it had me creeped out the whole time. I wouldn't say it was scary as it was freaky. I thought the acting was pretty good however no Oscar winners in this one. I was disappointing with how it ended. I was hoping to walk away with chills running down my spine, but I just didn't feel that. Definitely exceeded my expectations and was a decent film.
April 14, 2012
Again, a decent premise and some initially creepy ghosts are developed stupidly and wear thin before the film's end, which comes about twenty minutes later than it should have. Enjoyable, you will be will certainly "forget" it ; )
September 20, 2011
I don't get films like this. They had the scare factor because when the people who die come back as demons, they are really creepy looking. Then they had an amazing story. It just fit together from the start to the end. But here is the problem. They add bimbo actors and actresses. People who just cannot act. I understand some of the girls are in there to just be eye candy. Jillian Murray is a good example since she basically plays a slut. But you would think that some of the more main characters would know how to act. This movie was basically about getting laid and oh yeah; demons. It was like you combined a really bad teen movie and an excellent horror film. I really hated the acting, but I couldn't turn off the film for the fact that the story was too good and I wanted to see the ending. So great special effects with a nice scare factor, great story, very bad acting.
jjones0621
September 3, 2011
childhood game brought to life with the classic twist... not a bad movie but wouldn't of hurt to see more skin
CandyFlavoredCars
July 6, 2011
This movie was good! It was strange and the girl looked kinda fake but other than th@ the movie was good!
jamesdpadgett
April 23, 2011
This is a surprisingly good movie. It is very difficult to pull off scary scenes in broad daylight, but this movie does it well.
vicpf51
March 19, 2010
Zombies on Steroids? OK for a late night rental. A little too confusing and over-sexed but the ending is good enough to recommend it....barely.....
September 28, 2013
Liked the idea. Some plot holes.
July 21, 2013
A mediocre 'kill all the teens horror' saved by some scaryish moments and ghoulish effects. The surrounding story and characters are all too dull though.
May 27, 2013
It was decent really. The special effects are terrible, but with a good production team and a better script, could have been a real good film.
April 4, 2013
Okay horror flick, slow to start but finish holds your interest.