• Unrated, 1 hr. 37 min.

Made for Each Other Reviews

hunterjt13
hunterjt13

November 19, 2012
A newlywed who is seduced by his boss tries to arrange an affair for his wife to assuage his guilt.
Maybe I just added this film to my queue because of my attraction to Bijou Phillips, or maybe I found the premise interesting, but the simple fact of the matter is that watching this movie was a regrettable mistake. It is bad, bad, bad. None of the jokes has any originality, and not a single broad bit works. The characterizations are inconsistent (why does Catherine sometimes have a German accent while her sister is as American as apple pie), and the plot is as tired as I was after five minutes of this stinky, festering abortion of a film. It isn't sexy, it isn't funny, and it isn't worth the celluloid wasted to make it ... although there is a Bijou Phillips side boob moment.
Overall, I want my life back.
HeroPK
September 27, 2010
The trailer for the movie looked good, but the movie has a laundry list of things wrong with it. It at times go so over the top that I feels like I am watching a Waynes Brother movie. It takes you out of the movie and ruins the story even if you like goofy humor.
June 28, 2013
The description of this movie in Netflix sounded appealing. If it was done well, it could've been funny. It had a few funny moments, but overall, the plot was weak and it wasn't that funny. The only reason I kind of enjoyed it was for Danny Masterson, because I just loved him in That 70's Show, but other than that, don't waste your time with this movie. It's pretty lame.
larry c.
February 13, 2010
This could be the worst movie ever made, just painful to watch. I paid money to rent this on demand and feel so foolish for that, oh the humanity. It's too late for me but please warn others. Just painful.
Darcy
December 19, 2009
This movie is absurdly fantastic.
Danny Masterson cracked me up every time he opened his mouth. And that divorce laywer commercial was the funniest thing I've seen all week.
It is is a very naughty film in many senses; it's kinky, uncomfortable, completely unpredictable and offensive to everyone from homosexuals to dwarfs. Not to mention the fact that the actors spend half the film with their faces smeared with BBQ sauce.
In addition to all that, the film lacks a typical story arc, it's full of little excerpts and sight gags and... Waterworld musicals.
Just a good film, very entertaining to watch and it made me laugh out loud multiple times.
Sergio G.
December 18, 2009
This movie proves that raunch can be witty. This isnt just vulgarity for the sake of vulgarity, this movie is actually funny. The laughs come early and quick and dont stop. This is the type of amazing joke density only the Zuckers in their hayday had mastered. This movie is truly a rare comic gem.
Mia
December 17, 2009
Really funny and raunchy, kind of like Knocked Up or 40-Year Old Virgin. Enjoyed it a lot.