Flashback - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Flashback Reviews

January 7, 2009
Amazing Dennis Hopper.
December 30, 2008
A masterpiece. If you lived through the 60s or 70s, this is a must see!
½ October 9, 2008
Amazing film with a great Dennis Hopper. For sure not overly clever, but a great fun. Great soundtrack.
October 8, 2007
Great Soundtrack, just fun, fabulous and yes corny at times film...
Nothing big, nothing clever, just makes you think but mostly smile.... :-)
September 11, 2008
I really enjoyed this comedy from 1990, it gave me a few good laughs, it's funny but also a bit sad..awesome music from the 60's through the entire film.. Dennis Hopper and Kiefer Sutherland in great roles, they make a good pair that ends up in weird situations and hilarious conversations..
August 13, 2008
one of my favorit movies
½ August 7, 2008
Hopper and Sutherland, how could this not be entertaining? Good, not great movie about a "by the books" FBI agent (Sutherland) looking after a fugitive (Hopper). This movie has an obsession with showing the train Hopper and Sutherland are on.
July 27, 2008
excellent soundtrack some tracks from Big Audio Dynamite
June 22, 2008
Underrated film that had great acting & a great story.Sutherland & Hopper make one of the funniest buddy films. One of my fav's for sure, funny as hell with some serious life lessons to learn.You'll want to watch more than once
June 8, 2008
Not at all interested
June 8, 2008
Kiefer is so cool!!!!
½ April 28, 2008
Review will be written when/if re-watched (Probability: Zero).

First viewing: 25.12.1996
April 22, 2008
One of my favorites in my teen years.
July 11, 2006
I like the music. :)
February 22, 2008
Great movie. Watch it over and over!
February 17, 2008
Inspired casting puts sparks in this comedy of counterculture clash between an a...(read more...)ging 1960s radical and a buttoned-down FBI agent. Dennis Hopper plays an Abbie Hoffman-esque sixties activist and prankster who lands in the custody of a conservative young agent (a suitably uptight Kiefer Sutherland) and proceeds to literally unravel the agent's carefully constructed front through a series of slippery mind games. Hopper has a blast as the unreformed sixties relic, and Carol Kane is delightful as a hippie holdout who puts both men back in touch with their identities. There are few surprises, plenty of heart, and even a little sentiment in this story of rebellion and the legacy of the counterculture. The soundtrack is gilded with well-chosen 1960s anthems. --Sean Axmaker
July 24, 2007
hippy dippy! great twist at the end! keifer! oh gorgeous man! i wish i grew up as a hippy too! :P
May 28, 2006
I LOVE THIS FILM. i can't say it enough. haha! its just a really great comedy you could catch with your buddies and its pretty touching too.. and im not just saying that cos i love the hippies or keifer sutherland. catch this!
January 31, 2008
'Do you ever quit?' 'Rust never sleeps.'
½ January 11, 2008
I cannot find this anywhere to buy and it is driving me crazy.