Heroes

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Heroes Reviews

AJ V

September 6, 2010
My favourite crazy Vietnam veteran movie. It stars Henry "Fonzie" Winkler, it's nice to see him in a starring role for once.
jjnxn
jjnxn

October 30, 2008
Henry is fine in the lead but compared to the superior performances from Harrison Ford and especially Sally Field he is outclassed. Olivia Cole gives a lovely gentle performance in what could have been a small nothing role.
bigdawgaz
March 13, 2008
AWESOME!!!!!!! I loved this movie.......Henry Winkler is fantastic as a vietnam vet who faces reality and conflict years after returning home....Sally Field and Harrison Ford are solid.......one of my top favs!!!!
October 29, 2013
Still love this flick.
January 6, 2013
Excellent movie.....one of the first I saw (back in '77) that was not a typical "Hollywood ending!"
Del Taco
May 27, 2012
I remember seeing the trailer for this in 1977. It was shown before Star Wars. This was the height of Fonzie's fame on Happy Days. But in Sept 1977, the infamous "Jump the Shark" episode aired, and it was the beginning of the end.
Zeppo1
October 12, 2010
** (out of four)

Jack (Henry Winkler) has been home from Vietnam for four years, but he is still living the nightmare. He is put in a Veterans Hospital, but he escapes and hits the road, heading west to California where he hopes to start a worm farm with a war buddy. Along the way he meets a lady (Sally Field) who is about to get married.

The idea is pretty decent, but the execution is disappointing. We are supposed to be on Jack's side, but he is a bit crazy and his situations are made worse because of his behavior. Winkler does okay in the part, but the script is so contrived and over-the-top that it disables the entire production.
Chingyfats
June 27, 2008
I Love this movie,,I never thought I would see it on DvD

I hope lots of people see it, Harison Ford, and Sally Fields are also in this movie
check it out, you won't be disapointed
treygirl
April 17, 2006
I liked this movie-henry Winkler plays a Nam vet, with dreams of a worm farm, who meets up with a quirky woman(Sally Field) while meeting up with a friend to start their business.The scenes with Winkler and Field are great, they have a certain magic to them.The social commentary is fitting for the tone and subject matter of the movie,it's not overdone or overused at all.I can't believe very few have even seen it:fresh: