Average Rating: 7.3/10
Reviews Counted: 9
Fresh: 9 | Rotten: 0
No consensus yet.
Release Date: May 20, 1958 Wide
Average Rating: 3.6/5
User Ratings: 5,848
Adapted by Norman Krasna from his play Kind Sir, Indiscreet stars Ingrid Bergman as a wealthy actress and Cary Grant as an international financial wizard. While Grant is visiting London, Bergman's sister Phyllis Calvert and brother-in-law Cecil Parker introduce Grant to Bergman. Because he feels he has no time for marriage, Grant pretends to be married to avoid romantic tangles. Bergman, however, finds the prospect of an affair with a married man to be quite exhilarating. When she discovers the
May 20, 1958 Wide
Sep 18, 2001
Watch It Now
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
Da sequência que acompanha o casal principal se apaixonando até a ótima cena final com seus divertidos desentendimentos, o filme jamais deixa de funcionar, beneficiando-se ainda da elegância e do carisma de Grant e Bergman.
Sophisticated Donen boasts star power of Grant and Bergman.
Slick, stylish romantic comedy
Audience Reviews for Indiscreet
- Anna Kalman: Can't you count to 12?
- Carl Banks: I can count fine, but this stepping out and stepping back...
- Alfred Munson: There is no sincerity like a woman telling a lie.
- Anna Kalman: How dare he make love to me and not be a married man?
- Anna Kalman: The one who looked like a Greek statue. He talked like a Greek statue. I don't think he knew more than a dozen words. Scotch and soda and one or two more.
Discuss Indiscreet on our Movie forum!