• PG-13, 1 hr. 40 min.

87% The Strain: Season 1
—— Witches of East End: Season 2

Like Father, Like Son Reviews

September 5, 2014
It is interesting, to wish you were "someone else"
for a day;The late Moore plays a doctor,and Cameron is the teen son. At one point, the two feel woe about their day and someone will "magically" help them switch occupations. Zany and funny to watch.
October 18, 2013
Father & son switch bodies. Son is amusing in his role.
May 22, 2013
As much as I like Dudley Moore, he couldn't pull off the laid back son no more than Kirk Cameron could pull off the tightly wound dad. Forget about this weak attempt of a movie.
rodjeckrich
January 13, 2013
The 80's were filled with comedies about switching bodies and aside from All of Me, none of them were very good. The unfunny trend continues with Dudley Moore switching bodies with his son, Kirk Cameron, after drinking some funky sauce. Kirk Cameron proved that he couldn't even hold a movie together, let alone a Dudley Moore movie. It's supposed to be hilarity as Dudley's doctor mind is all in Kirk Cameron's body and who would take a kid doctor serious? That's the humor and it sucks.
December 7, 2012
Could be worth watching. Will find and devour with my eyes!
August 19, 2012
This movie is sooo funny.
You got the son (Kirk Cameron) who doesn't like getting told what to do by his dad . So fate happens and bam..they switch roles..
The adventure begins and doesn't end.
I must tell you Sean Astin is tooo sexy beyound words.
April 10, 2012
fail movie is fail...
January 17, 2012
YEESSSSS this movie sparked my Kirk Cameron obsession hahahah.
DC FIXX
October 13, 2011
August 7, 2011
Pel√≠cula ochenter√≠sima y ahora que viene una nueva de "Body Swithching", pues muy de acuerdo. La verdad como muchas pel√≠culas de la √ (C)poca es malona pero muy divertida. Adem√√,¬°s podemos ver a dos actores que uno ya muri√≥ (Dudley Moore) y otro desapareci√≥ en la religi√≥n (Kirk Cameron).
April 23, 2011
One of the best films from one of the BEST eras in film...the 1980's. *SPOILER ALERT* High school senior Chris Hammond (Kirk Cameron) and his father, Jack (Dudley Moore), share a warm, close relationship. And if that isn't miracle enough, their familial bond gets even closer when a freak accident causes father and son to switch bodies. It's a male version of Freaky Friday as Chris and his dad learn a lot about each other ... the hard way! Co-stars Sean Astin, Margaret Colin and Catherine Hicks.
January 3, 2011
Pretty cute story that makes for a good family movie night.
therealgenius
September 19, 2010
Released in 1987, this is probably the first movie from the younger guy wakes up in old man's body subgenre, with Big, 18 Again!, and Dream a Little Dream being released in later years. That being said, those who saw it in theaters probably wished it were the first and last of its kind. This film delivers zero laughs or promise. Funny, I have nothing against the cast but this movie failed terribly.
born2live4ever
November 26, 2010
YEESSSSS this movie sparked my Kirk Cameron obsession hahahah.
kingofthecorn
September 5, 2010
(* 1/2): Thumbs Down

Not really funny at all. If you want to see a better body switching movie, see Vice Versa with Judge Reinhold and Fred Savage.
June 1, 2010
It's like Freaky Friday, only different.
santasgift73
January 14, 2010
This one came out at the same time as VICE VERSA both had the same premise.Sweet but weak script n acting
Paul Celano
December 1, 2009
How many times are they going to make movies like this. Where a sibling and a parent switch places. Anyways, this would be rated as one of the least popular ones. Dudley Moore as an adult and Kirk Cameron as a kid, pretty good acting. But when they switch; horrible acting. The story itself was not worked out right. A secret formula from a long time ago that can switch people blah blah blah. You could say it is typical. So I can strongly say besides some humorous parts, I did not like this film.
malumabugay
October 30, 2009
funny love to see it
Decembergurl7
April 25, 2009
Um............very very very strange....NOWAY!