The Lion in Winter Quotes
The top The Lion in Winter quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Eleanor Of Aquitaine: I rode bare-breasted all the way to Damascus. Louis was livid and I damn near died of windburn, but the troops were dazzled.‐ Submitted by John S (2 years ago)
- Eleanor Of Aquitaine: I'd hang you from the nipples, but you'd shock the children.‐ Submitted by John S (2 years ago)
- Eleanor Of Aquitaine: In a world were carpenters get resurrected, anything is possible.‐ Submitted by Oscar L (4 years ago)
- Eleanor Of Aquitaine: Of course he has a knife, he always has a knife, we all have knives! It's 1183 and we're barbarians! How clear we make it. Oh, my piglets, we are the origins of war: not history's forces, nor the times, nor justice, nor the lack of it, nor causes, nor religions, nor ideas, nor kinds of government, nor any other thing. We are the killers. We breed wars. We carry it like syphilis inside. Dead bodies rot in field and stream because the living ones are rotten. For the love of God, can't we love one another just a little - that's how peace begins. We have so much to love each other for. We have such possibilities, my children. We could change the world.‐ Submitted by Thomas A (4 years ago)
- Prince John: You stink. You're a stinker and you stink.‐ Submitted by Thomas A (4 years ago)