Loving You

87% The Strain: Season 1
79% You're the Worst: Season 1

Loving You Reviews

May 28, 2014
i enjoyed the songs but the story was boring
November 29, 2013
Dear edward,

I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I hear your voice. There are no roses as lovely as your smile. Nothing moves me like you do. There are no days brighter than the days I spend talking to you on the phone. You're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. You're my everything. I love you so much, edward!

Love always,

Janet
Diana D.
April 27, 2013
I have the soundtrack and it's great. It's a pre-army film too! I'd love to see it, but I can't find a *CHEAP* copy.
jjnxn
jjnxn

May 4, 2009
Early Elvis that, probably due to distribution problems, is his most obscure. A decent if unexceptional film that contains one of his more popular songs "Teddy Bear" as well as the title tune. It tells a simple tale of a country bumpkin looking for a place in the world and incidently having a great voice and star power to burn. While most Elvis films except for his worse usually have at least one quality performer, Barbara Stanwyck in Roustabout, Gig Young in Kid Galahad, Angela Lansbury in Blue Hawaii etc., this one has one of the better casts with Lizabeth Scott, Wendell Corey and in the first film of her brief pre-convent career Dolores Hart. A pleasant entertainment.
October 14, 2012
Elvis 2nd movie and the first in colour.

This movie is like watching a biopic of his early rise to fame and it's ace because of this...Great songs and pretty good acting from a young Elvis.
December 20, 2011
Young Elvis is electrifying when he's singing and dancing, but Loving You has way too much melodrama to be truly satisfying.
cristipadova
March 27, 2011
una din cele mai bune melodii dea lui
SB
September 3, 2010
If you care for the plot, it's the same as every other Elvis Presley movie ever made. A talented small town kid rises to fame and fortune after being discovered by the industry. Half an hour into the film we're introduced to the kid's romantic interest, which develops in parallel to the advancement of the kid's music career; later, of course, there's a bit of a skirmish in that front, until everything turns out well in the end. Yawn.

Having said this, the music is good, and Presley's on-stage performances look like ... Presley's on-stage performances, which is to say they are fun. The characters are extremely formulaic, but the acting is decent. But the best thing of all is the Technicolor, which looks just gorgeous. All in all, as far as Elvis Presley formula movies go, this is a decent one.
NIGHTRIDER111
November 20, 2006
GOOD MOVIE WORTH WATCHING
September 4, 2008
one of the better Elvis flix
Hamee
April 21, 2008
Eek! An Elvis Presley movie that I must never watch!!!
February 28, 2008
he sings, he swoons but doesn't mean that the pic is just a look at possibly how Elvis got into the industry in the first place.
tsen81
February 17, 2008
It's Elvis...he's great in everything.
Ou812AwSm
February 9, 2008
owns it classic , ya gotta love E ,MMmm
MoozicMon
January 15, 2008
Loosely based on Elvis' rise to fame. Not too demanding on Elvis' acting ability. Music carried this movie off well.
dakotarf
August 21, 2007
SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU KNOW
jamestalkalot
June 29, 2007
Elvis 2nd movie and the first in colour.

Venieza
July 6, 2007
Don't care for Elvis and any others that have to do with him
JessicaRochelle
July 13, 2007
Elvis!! I collect his movies.
hernandez422001
May 20, 2007
great film, one of my favorite