The Odd Couple Quotes
The top The Odd Couple quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Felix Unger: We had so much together. We had two beautiful kids, a beautiful home. Whoever had more beautiful kids or a more beautiful home, eh?Oscar Madison: Nobody. Nobody.Felix Unger: It's 12 years of marriage down the drain.Oscar Madison: Drains can be fixed. That's why we have plumbers.‐ Submitted by Joakim A (2 years ago)
- Oscar Madison: Can we just play cards?Roy: I told you you'd get into trouble. It's because you don't know how to manage anything. I should know, I'm your accountant.Oscar Madison: If you're my accountant, how come I need money?Roy: If you need money, how come you play poker?Oscar Madison: Because I nee money.Roy: But you always lose.Oscar Madison: That's why I need the money.Roy: Then don't play poker.‐ Submitted by Joakim A (2 years ago)
- Oscar Madison: My friend Murray the policeman gets a warm Pepsi.Roy: You still didn't fix the refrigerator. It's been two weeks now - no wonder it stinks in here.Oscar Madison: Temper, temper. If I wanted nagging, I'd go back with my wife. I'm out. Who wants food?Murray: What do you got?Oscar Madison: I got, uh, brown sandwiches and, uh, green sandwiches. Which one do you want?Murray: What's the green?Oscar Madison: It's either very new cheese or very old meat.Murray: I'll take the brown.
- Oscar Madison: Who gets a Pepsi?
- Roy: What's that smell? Disinfectant? It's the cards. He washed the cards.
- Oscar Madison: I cannot stand little notes on my pillow! ?We are all out of cornflakes, F.U.? It took me three hours to figure out F.U. was Felix Unger.‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)