43% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

The Parent Trap Reviews

Alexander D

August 18, 2011
It was OK, but if I had a choice, I most certainly would not watch it again.
Jennifer X

April 28, 2011
This is way duller than the Lindsay Lohan version, especially the romance between the parents.
AJ V

September 5, 2010
This is the original Disney film of The Parent Trap, and it's better than the remake, I think. It's fun and has good songs, and good actors too. I recommend it over the new one.
Movie Monster
Movie Monster

September 4, 2010
The Parent Trap delivers nice, heartwarming, good, clean and funny entertainment to viewers of all ages! You'll love it!

"You didn't know what a good thing you had when you had it."
MeetMeinMontauk
MeetMeinMontauk

January 23, 2010
I loved this movie as a kid. Hayley Mills in probably one of the better trick photography films of the 60s. I loved this one more than the Lindsay Lohan remake.
ScoopOnline
ScoopOnline

December 7, 2009
There has been alot of remakes, from all the Part of the world. Hollywood, Bollywood, Lollywood, christ every woods out there. All same just years difference.
Anthony L

September 25, 2009
Hayley Mills was good. It?s a classic summer morning holiday film. Followed by an episode of the Monkies and then Why don?t you!
TomBowler
TomBowler

August 2, 2009
a breakthrough film, though not as great as previously made out in hindsight
thmtsang
thmtsang

July 29, 2007
Fun family movie about twins whose parents are divorced. They meet each other at summercamp and decide to swop places.
Lafe F

July 20, 2007
A classic Disney live-action film with twin girls (Hayley Mills using optical trickery) setting up their separated parents in a fun summer movie.
sanjurosamurai

December 28, 2006
Good times.
Leigh R

November 10, 2006
Fantastically done by Mills.
Jason Vargo
Jason Vargo

December 24, 2011
The Parent Trap rises or falls based strictly on Hayley Mills. Luckily, she manages to bolster the somewhat obnoxious adult characters and situation through a lengthy 127 minute running time. The script feels like it is stalling to meet a running time at various points while skimming over characters as if it doesn't have the time to deal with them (the grandfather, for instance). Still, it is a silly, family friendly live action Disney film. A child's fantasy of finding a long lost twin and reuniting their divorced parents surely made contributed to its "hit" status. (Oh, and listen to the girls talk about more couples getting divorced than staying married. Eerily true for our modern age, right?)
ashley h

June 26, 2007
Love it Love it.
Sarah P

January 18, 2010
It was WAY too long. If they would have shortened it up a bit, I would have enjoyed it more. It's classic Disney though, an enjoyable family film,
Sunil J

August 9, 2007
My mom banned this movie around '95 because I would just watch it all the time.
mingsysar
mingsysar

March 1, 2006
Hayley Mills was the best child actress ever. This film proves her comic genius, shows her never better portrayed innocent cheekiness and highlights how great she was at playing her parts. A lovely kid's story that I grew up with, so the score's probably nostalgic value only.
Leanna E

July 2, 2008
One of my favourite movies to watch over and over again. Hayley Mills is enchanting in this role. Not a fan of the Lindsay Lohan remake, mind you.
Mr. C

April 14, 2008
for an older movie, it was decent.
Predictable, but decent.