Movies Like 101 Dalmatians II - Patch's London Adventure

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

101 Dalmatians II - Patch's London Adventure Reviews

Dillon L

May 28, 2011
An unnecessary sequel to a classic film, '101 Dalmations 2' is a prime example of Disney exploiting itself.

June 23, 2010
Let's face it, the first was groundbreaking as well as an all time classic, this one, well, lets just say it's not as breathtaking, but this still pretty entertaining, even though the plot was a little similar to the first. All in all, in terms of Disney pre/mid/sequals, this is definatly in my top 5.
Jackson W

May 24, 2011
Not the worst Disney sequel. It was good to see the animated gang again after the two uneventful live action adaptations.
April 23, 2012
Most Disney sequels are always lacking, and this one is no exception. The story line is relatively unique, but the idea of one puppy wanting to stand out in a crowd of 101 is all too predictable. I am surprised they did not try to make multiple sequels that allowed each puppy the chance to have their own adventure. Patch was my favorite growing up, but what dictates that he deserved his own movie? Maybe Rollie, Lucky or any of the other puppies would have been just as good, if not better? There could have been emotion evoked when the overweight puppy wanted to lose weight and be different but finally realized being himself was good enough, or something. Any way, the movie is okay, certainly only worth the watch if you are a die hard Disney fan like myself of love the Dalmatian franchise. The positive is that I would still love to own a Dalmatian.
ManderMarie
September 19, 2006
loved it! I really loved Thunderbolt's personality...it was so wild and funny!! i really liked it when he said,"Good gracious grady look at that! That cat is stuck in that tree!" or when he said,"MANGE...I COULD GET MANGE!!! Or TICKS, i hate ticks...they suck all the blood out of ya do ya hear me...THEY SUCK ALL THE BLOOD OUT OF YOU!!" and "MOTHER OF PASTERIZED MILK!!!" and "Get a hold of yourself man....YOU'RE OUT OF CONTROL!!!!"
June 4, 2006
There were only two good things about this movie. 1) Lars' cool little hand thing that my brother can do but I can't, and 2) Patch was VERY cute in the French-dubbed version.
Jacob E.
July 10, 2014
Makes the best of artistic limitations.
Jacob E.
July 3, 2014
The return of the mass Dalmatian kidnapping is a bit overused after the original and two live-action films.
Matt H.
April 15, 2014
The sequel to 101 Dalmatians, although over 40 years after the original, is surprisingly good. The characters still feel fresh and interesting, and the storyline in this one isn't a bad touch to the tales about this group of dogs.
Blimp Blimpington III
April 11, 2014
Funny how all the half-way decent DTV Disney sequels all involve dogs or Jason Alexander. Also depressing.
FilmGrinder S.
February 25, 2013
62%

The devil is back, only more timid. It's got nothing on the original.
February 16, 2013
Mantiene el humor y el entretenimiento de su antecesora, pero es muy cliché y poco memorable. Pero por lo menos agrada.
January 22, 2012
If nothing else, at least the people of Disney Toon Studios spelled 'dalmatians' right. Actually, this film is childish at worse and solid at best. I like the comic book look that improves upon that of the original's rough xerography, with improved use of color and line. On the negative side, the story doesn't feel very original, and the villain characters return only to make fools of themselves.
July 24, 2011
Totally overused the Dalmatian Kidnapping plot.
May 29, 2011
Nowhere near as good as the original, but pretty decent for a straight-to-video sequel.
Dillon L

May 28, 2011
Jackson W

May 24, 2011

June 23, 2010
garfield2710
September 23, 2010
Despite some of it's cute moments, this film never really took off the ground for me. This film had a decent idea but they just didn't have enough ideas to move the film completely forward. It's still watchable, but I wouldn't classify it as a great Disney sequel.
David Carrao
August 15, 2010
A sequel worthy of Disney! I really enjoyed the film! It has elements that will please both children and adults, combined with good characters ( new and old) and an excellent animation!