The Sting Quotes
The top The Sting quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Johnny Hooker: Can you get a mob together?Henry Gondorff: After what happened to Luther I don't think I can get more than two, three hundred guys.‐ Submitted by Greg W (5 months ago)
- Henry Gondorff: Sorry I'm late guys, I was taking a crap.‐ Submitted by Greg W (5 months ago)
- Johnny Hooker: He's not as tough as he thinks.Henry Gondorff: Neither are we.‐ Submitted by Finnegan G (17 months ago)
- Henry Gondorff/Mr. Shaw: Sorry fellas, I'm late because I had to take a crap.‐ Submitted by Norman W (3 years ago)
- Henry Gondorff/Mr. Shaw: I'd been her sooner but I had to take a crap.‐ Submitted by Norman W (3 years ago)
- Johnny Hooker/Kelly: You got the wrong guy, pal. I been home with the flu all day. You can stake out my toilet if you want.
- Luther Coleman: You're a con man, and you blew it like a pimp. I didn't teach ya to be no pimp.Johnny Hooker/Kelly: What's eatin' you? I've blown money before.
- Luther Coleman: I'm out, Johnny.
- Doyle Lonnegan: Your boss is quite a card player, Mr. Kelly; how does he do it?Johnny Hooker/Kelly: He cheats.‐ Submitted by Francis L (4 years ago)
- Henry Gondorff/Mr. Shaw: Four jacks.‐ Submitted by Alison P (4 years ago)
- Doyle Lonnegan: You follow?‐ Submitted by Randy G (4 years ago)