'Twas the Night Before Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

'Twas the Night Before Christmas Reviews

November 24, 2007
A human family and a matching mouse family. This was shown on television every year. It has warm spirit, if you can get past the weird animation style.
January 26, 2007
worst christmas special ever made
April 2, 2011
Is this the one with the mice living inside a clock?
December 11, 2010
I didn't remember this until I started watching and realized I used to watch and love this when I was a kid! I love that little skeptical mouse!!
½ April 25, 2009
I still have the original VHS!
½ February 4, 2008
Definitely remember this!
½ September 27, 2006
I remember watching this when I was kid every year, it was on a tape with Frosty the Snow Man, Earnest Saved Christmas, and A Muppet Family Christmas (a movie that I passed up buying for $5 in 2001, and now sells for over $100). Like so many of the greats, it was a made for TV Christmas special, and though it hasn't had the same lasting appeal as How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Rudolph, or Forsty, I think it belongs up there with them.
November 26, 2008
This movie was great, the mouse that stirs writes a letter to Santa that he doesn't believe in Christmas so Santa refuses to come to the town. The whole town has to teach the mouse about Christmas and convince him to apologize. The story is fun and teaches a good lesson to the children who believe and don't believe.
May 4, 2008
A Classic, one of my ALL time favorite Christmas movies! Tradition to watch it every year :)

"Even a miracle needs a hand..."
December 28, 2007
singing and Christmas...they go so well together...did I mention that it's actually told by a mouse?
½ June 5, 2007
I'm glad that I'm not alone is liking this cartoon. I grew up watching this pretty much every Christmas. A tear still comes to my eye at the end.
½ January 1, 2007
Truly creepy and disturbing in a boring way. Note the presence of Joel Grey and just avoid it accordingly.
November 1, 2006
one of my fav christmas specials *sings* can you hear us calling, santa, santa *stops, blushes, and walks away*
August 6, 2006
i love this little cartoon and still get a little misty eyed when the brainiac mouse realizes he's the reason santa isn't coming...