• PG-13, 1 hr. 38 min.

100% Hannibal: Season 2
96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

Men At Work Reviews

February 9, 2014
Pas pire, mais un jeune duo de Sheen et Estevez, c'est quand mÍme cool !
339z
November 5, 2006
wow ummmn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is such a brilliant movie 2 watch it is such a guilty pleasure movie 2 watch it is just so funny......its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie i think that emilio estevez, charlie sheen (from the brilliant tv series 2 and a half men), leslie hope (from the brilliant tv series 24), keith david (from the brilliant tv series the cape/hawaii five 0), john getz, dean cameron, cameron dye, play good roles/parts thorughout this movie......its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie.......i think that the director of this comedy movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie......i think that this was a really well directed movie 2 watch......i think that the 2 cops who are after emilio estevez/charlie sheen were really funny throughout this movie......its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie......i think that the fight scenes throughout this movie were pretty good......i think that both charlie sheen/emilio estevez were really good throughout this movie as the 2 leads in this movie......i think that the gun shoot outs were really funny in this movie.....IT IS A GUILTY PLEASURE MOVIE 2 WATCH BUT ITS JUST SUCH A REALLY FUNNY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie i think that charlie sheen was so funny thorughout this movie......i think that this is a really well directed movie 2 watch......i think that this is such an enjoyable movie 2 watch it really is a guilty pleasure movie 2 watch but its just such a really funny enjoyable movie 2 watch.....i think that keith david was really funny thorughout this movie......its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie......i think that that cameron dye was good throughout this movie as well.....i think that it was really funny when charlie sheen used the pellet gun to shoot the guy n hit him in butt which was so funny.....i think that this is a really well written/acted/directed movie 2 watch its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie i think that this is such an enjoyable movie 2 watch its got a good cast throughout this movie.....i think that the fight scenes throughout this movie were really good i think that the car chases were good thorughout this movie......i think that this is such a cult classics movie 2 watch its such an enjoyable movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout this movie i think that this is a really funny movie 2 watch its got a good cast throughout this movie.....i think that leslie hope was good as the love interest of charlie sheen in this movie i think that this is a really well directed movie i think that this is a cult classics movie 2 watch its so funny to watch with a good cast throughout this movie i think that this is such a good movie 2 watch its so entertaining movie 2 watch its a good 1990s movie 2 watch its such a cult classics movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout this movie
August 28, 2013
It's a great movie. It was never meant to be an award winning movie. It's stupid, silly humor. I loved it! Similar to Adam Sandler movie, with a little preachy message about the environment...
April 2, 2011
I know this film gets ragged on, but I personally love it. Two actual brothers playing best friends who just get into this crazy adventure one night.

I am a big fan of Dean Cameron and I loved his witty role here. Keith David is something of a revelation here. He is so funny. His bit about French Fries is so awesome. Add these two with the great banter of the leads and some dead guy, and there you go.

I loved the little pranks they pull on their co-workers, and the crap they put the cops through.

Who would've ever thought a garbage man could have such a crazy life?
June 27, 2013
Utterly dreadful. Can't think of anything else to say.
June 15, 2013
Two brothers who work as sanitation engineers one day dump out the body of a politician. When they decide to learn more about it, they get into more trouble. Real life brothers Estevez and Sheen work together in this dull and at best silly movie.
April 8, 2013
watched this for the first time and had very low expectations, but it was hilarious. I was in stitches the whole way through the film and went out and bought it a few days after watching. Everything about it just works, there are a few bits that are silly and a few bits that could be taken out without noticing but I loved it.
Kieran F.
April 3, 2013
I love charlie Sheen but this film sucks. the only think I kind of liked about it was the "Golf Clap" scene other then that the story is some what dull(it's kind of like Mario Brothers but instead of them being Plumbers they're Garbage men) and the laughs aren't really great either.
July 6, 2007
Not particularly clever or funny. Awkward.
The Critic
March 3, 2013
There's a wonderful kick in seeing real-life brothers Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez get up to mischief in this juvenile fodder.

'Men at Work' is by no means a sophisticated comedy, but Estevez's offering delivers a number of effective gags, predominantly delivered by a scene-stealing Keith David.
horse c.
November 30, 2011
Worse than a lard roll with mayonnaise
TheFeldster
February 13, 2013
While far from a masterpiece, Emilio Estevez's comedy about two garbagemen who get caught up in a crime saga is a movie that pleasantly surprises over it's rather mundane premise.

Estevez stars alongside real life brother Charlie Sheen in this film, and while some of the jokes fall flat and the storyline is often dull, this is the sort of film that, like many starring Kevin James or Chevy Chase or someone of that ilk, somehow impresses.

I'll just let it pass.
January 29, 2013
This really is a solid good bad movie. I like it and I don't know why. It's mainly that it's a fun little misadventurous day's worth of mischief and mayhem with a bunch of pals I just enjoy hanging out with. Very easy-going, light-hearted, good-spirited fun no matter how many felonies are committed. Kooky characters amuse as well, so what the hell!
rodjeckrich
January 11, 2013
The garbageman opus smells worse than a landfill. Emilio, what are ya doing? Where ya at? A total lifterfest that is so unmemorable, unfunny, and boring that I completely forgot it existed.
December 7, 2012
Would like to see at some stage.
October 3, 2012
Bad boy funny don't get better than this.
September 12, 2012
i like this movie alot of fun
September 4, 2012
Keith David is halarious
September 3, 2012
These two are certainly some of my favorite actors. Be it ridiculous or hardcore, they are bad to the bone funny in this movie that made sarcasm funny.