19% Transcendence Apr 18

100% Hannibal: Season 2
96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

Deceived Reviews

May 30, 2013
Deceived rests totally on the weight of Goldie Hawn's shoulders and she delivers. There are numerous plot holes in the movie, but Hawn works very well with what she has, and shows that she can more than handle serious drama. John Heard does seem miscast, as he goes from charming to psychotic without ever really establishing what makes his character tick, and why he has done what he did. All in all, a decent movie.
January 28, 2013
Dark, suspenseful film with some twists and turns that can certainly keep you guessing. Above average thrills and chills.
October 29, 2012
Goldie Hawn is really good in this. Some parts are really predictable but it's still a pretty good watch.
May 6, 2011
Muito bom poder rever Goldie Hawn em seus áureos tempos...
June 8, 2012
Dull paint-by-numbers thriller with Goldie Hawn trying out a dramatic role for a change, that's unfortunately not all that thrilling. Hawn isn't bad in a dramatic role, but I did have a hard time taking her seriously after so many years of comedy. It's not a horrible movie, but it really did seem rathe lifeless. On the plus side, the film had nice photography from frequent Clint Eastwood collaborator Jack N. Green, a strong performance by John Heard and some interesting directorial flourishes by Damian Harris.
JimG944
April 24, 2011
Hummmm... Who is Goldie Hawn's husband in Deceived? She thought she knew who she married, but, he has a dark past loaded with secrets. After his death, the whole story starts to unwind. A good suspense movie with a few surprises and twists. Well worth watching this movie.
March 16, 2011
Very predictable! I like John Heard....an okay movie.
bssmith4
November 13, 2010
well i kike Goldie i didn't think it was 1 of her best
xxdebxx
xxdebxx

November 10, 2010
A successful, attractive New Yorker Adrienne (Goldie Hawn) meets the man who seems to be Mr. Right (Jack played by John Heard) and their marriage is everything she hoped it would be, until he suddenly and mysteriously dies.

As more evidence starts to arise about Jack's life before and during his marriage to Adrienne, it becomes obvious that he's somehow not the person that she's married to and he may have been involved in criminal activity or having an affair with someone else.

It had great promise but the little twists and turns seems contrived as Goldie Hawn goes about unraveling this complicated mystery of her husband's identity.

Goldie Hawn is always good to watch and I enjoyed John Heard is at his deliciously evil best.
Jake
June 25, 2010
An average thriller plot with a few neat twists and a likeable lead in the form of Goldie Hawn and a good ending make this a watchable if a bit forgettable thriller.
MovieGuruDude72
June 13, 2010
I guess the big problem I had with this movie is that I have NEVER taken John Heard seriously. He usually plays jerks or a-holes, but this is the first time I've seen him play a villain. I wasn't really impressed with either Heard or Hawn, who has pretty much retired from cinema in the last 5 years. Her daughter Kate Hudson has been running circles around her. Not worth a rental in my opinion.
mondomoney
December 10, 2009
Hey World! Theis Movie SUX!!!
July 22, 2009
Hawn did not receive the credit she deserved on this picture. It is worth the watch!
deano
deano

July 24, 2009
This underrated Goldie Hawn thriller is hot stuff. She's the woman with the perfect marriage who uncovers disturbing details about her husband after he dies. All expectations to the contrary, Hawn actually acts here, emitting barely any of her girlish giggles. Though it's never clear why she doesn't just go to the police when things turn nasty, the tension builds nicely throughout, with a superbly tense finale that avoids most of the cliché traps other recent thrillers fall into.
wielandr
April 2, 2009
Not spectacular. You could guess where this film was going thanks to a "not so well chosen" title.
rinkadink
March 11, 2009
Pathetically predictable...not suspenseful or scary...I only liked the end part with the elevator shaft...ha
July 23, 2008
excellent film. the storyline was good the whole way through.
aswinwilliam
December 2, 2008
not bad film. Well it had good storyline that kind of predictable. With acting was good by Hawn but others were alright, over the top. It didn't have enough suspence but worth watching.
gumnerf
September 22, 2008
I found it a bit predictable but very well done and I LOVE Goldie Hawn.
amarissalovegum
August 15, 2008
excellent scary movie sooo creepy