The top JFK quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Sen. Russell Long: One pristine bullet? That dog don't hunt.‐ Submitted by Jared B (2 years ago)
- Jim Garrison: I don't have much of a case.
- Jim Garrison: Is that why?
- Jim Garrison: Who killed the president?
- X: He must die.
- Jim Garrison: They might even push it back then, hell it may become a generational affair.
- Jim Garrison: Fascism!
- Jim Garrison: What are our lives worth?
- Jim Garrison: But use your eyes, your common sense.
- Willie O'Keefe: People got to know, why he was killed.
- Jim Garrison: Who grieves for Lee Harvey Oswald?
- Jack Ruby: Oswald!
- Jim Garrison: Let justice be done though the heavens fall.
- Jim Garrison: One may smile and smile and be a villain.
- Jim Garrison: I'm sorry this has to end inconveniently for you, David. But I'm gonna have to detain you for further questioning by the FBIDavid Ferrie: Why?Irvin F Dymond: I find your story simply not believable.David Ferrie: Really? What part?‐ Submitted by Jared B (3 years ago)
- Jim Garrison: Maybe Oswald's exactly what he said he was: a patsy.‐ Submitted by Richard S (4 years ago)
- Clay Shaw: I believe I shall go home and make some etouffee.‐ Submitted by john g (4 years ago)
- Jim Garrison: Were you a contract agent for the CIA?Clay Shaw: And if I were do you think I would be sitting here today talking to someone like you?‐ Submitted by john g (4 years ago)