Out on a Limb - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Out on a Limb Reviews

½ May 27, 2011
Francis Veber's another criative screenplay. But not so good and totally unfunny.
April 9, 2013
This will no doubt be a guilty pleasure of mine. The cast makes this movie worth it for me. It's silly all in all but I truly don't mind the silliness. I'd watch this anytime it comes on TV. Also had a nostalgia trip because I used to see this VHS box cover all the time at the video store but never saw the movie until now.
½ January 16, 2011
L.O.V.E IT!!! It's hilarious, when i has to be...good for people who have nothing better to do, but watch this...
August 15, 2009
Since I only missed this little gem by 17 years it is safe to say that few if any in the RTC will read this, but on the off chance, you really owe it to yourself to see John C. Reilley in one of his earliest roles (as Jim, with his other brother Jim), to see a truly charming and talented child actress, to see the redoubtable Jeff Jones (as Mayor of Buzzsaw, Oregon and as his twin brother...each more psychotic, greedy and maniacal than the other), and to enjoy frenetic pacing, wicked dialogue, outrageous physical humor, and junk yard smash-em-ups all in the two hours heavy traffic upon this stage (boiled down to 97 minutes). Shakespeare would have been proud...JIMBO
February 5, 2006
I can't believe Matthew Broderick was even inolved in a trashy comedy such as this. It's just not very funny. The best it did for me was a grin here and there. Unappealing characters, bad writing and a ridiculous plot make this one a real turkey.
½ August 5, 2015
in a word-zany.amusingly enjoyable and anything but slow/ordinary.
June 30, 2015
Funny, and good acting for the men that play "Jim"
January 8, 2014
Action, comedy, John Reilly and Matthew Broderick - awesome
April 9, 2013
March 10, 2009
A clever and twisted tale with some interestingly black humour.
February 4, 2012
Love this movie, it's set in Boulder Creek, CA
½ May 27, 2011
January 26, 2011
W: 1. John C. Reilly's character is the best.
½ January 16, 2011
September 13, 2009
movie was bad, lady was cute, the two Jim brothers were the only reason I kept watching.
August 15, 2009
April 8, 2009
I don't know if I missed the point of it or what but it was really bad for me. I didn't really see how alot of the things I saw added up. I don't want to beat on it but, that was bad. I might have missed the point of it though so I don't know...
½ December 25, 2008
hilarious movie, especially for an old one. i really enjoyed this, its a good comedy to watch if bored. i'd watch it again
½ December 18, 2008
Pretty ok, had it's funny moments
½ December 15, 2008
Bad. Broderick is like he was in Inspector Gadget. Yeah, that bad.