Ned Kelly (Ned Kelly, Outlaw) Reviews

November 10, 2013
Mick Jagger as Ned = legend
½ July 12, 2012
No Moves like Jagger in this one....no acting either. Good thing he always had The Stones. Worth a view for the soundtrack and a laugh.
August 14, 2011
Never seen the movie but bought the album in 1970 and though the album is long gone there are some song s from it tha are still fixed in my mind
½ September 5, 2010
An interesting movie, which tries to show that Mick Jagger is a brilliant actor, I wouldn't say he's that good, but he's alright. The story is pretty good. It's a pretty good movie, but it could be better.
½ November 21, 2008
Really f'in' boring.
CloudIsAMonkey
June 26, 2007
Need Belly!!

Hahahahaha, oh such razor-sharp wit I have.... >_>"
June 18, 2007
i really want to see it
June 16, 2007
it would be the best
June 2, 2007
like the newer one better
May 19, 2007
yeah, Mick as serious actor? I don't think so.
April 8, 2007
ive seen a ned kelly movie but i dunno if this was it and if it was it SUCKED
½ March 7, 2007
I enjoyed it because I tend to like Westerns, and this is one, even if it's Australia rather than the US. The movie struggles along though, so unless you are a fan of Jagger or the Western genre don't bother.
February 28, 2007
A fine version of this well trod OZ tale of farm boy gone wrong. Well acted & well cast.WWA
½ February 25, 2007
The interesting and creative casting of Mick Jagger works. He does surprisingly well in the role. Some of the music in the film is great, but it does get a little irritating after awhile. Good story, but it does tend to drag and I found myself losing interest on more than one occasion.
December 12, 2006
I wonder what this is about, i think ill see it!
November 13, 2006
This is an excellent movie