19% Transcendence Apr 18

100% Orphan Black: Season 2
96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

Alice in Wonderland Reviews

January 5, 2014
Nothing scarier in history than the Jabberwock.
February 24, 2013
This is my all time favourite Alice in Wonderland movie. I think it's probably because I saw it as a kid, but the whole mini series is one big game of Hey! It's That Guy!

Sammy Davis Jr as Caterpillar? Beau Bridges as Unicorn? AND Uncle Jesse?!? Win.
December 22, 2009
loved it, but it's not my favourite version of Alice in Wonderland but it's still good, it starred Sammy Davis Jr starred has the The Caterpillar / 'Father William' and Roddy McDowall starred has the March Hare, it was good for a TV movie
yahyahloo
November 27, 2011
I had to see this because Ringo Starr was the mock turtle in it. But it was not very good at all.
kenscheck
October 29, 2011
This TV mini-series is an interesting but kinda strange adaptation of Lewis Carroll's classic book. The costumes and sets and everything are all unique, but some of the songs and things are a bit off. It isn't perfect but I kind of like it, but I saw it as a kid...so maybe I enjoyed it more for the childhood nostalgia thing than anything of actual quality.
June 1, 2011
this was bizarre. alice was a great character, the young girl who plaed her did really well. the movie itself was also enjoyable but there was a lot of random things, such as random baby dear and monkeys, and random songs that were annoying rather than memorable. take away the songs and the baby animals and it was a good version of alice in wonderland.
donrholloway
January 4, 2011
Natalie Gregory is a real charmer in this TV version of the Lewis Carroll story.
nbp8
June 3, 2010
How many variations of this are there?
Angela A.
March 17, 2010
An excellent movie for the kids, not adults. I still watch this one due to watching it as a kid. You know how it is when you watch a movie as a kid and thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread, then watch it as an adult and wonder what you were thinking? This is one to remember. Your kids will love it.
wallflowersperk
March 11, 2010

Sammy Davis Jr as Caterpillar? Beau Bridges as Unicorn? AND Uncle Jesse?!? Win.
Tedko
November 30, 2009
I want to give it zero stars. I can't believe I wasted my life watching this!
nsalty
November 17, 2009
I saw this when it came on T.V. and it was good.
Taylor Betz
October 26, 2009
In the hype for Burton's Alice, I've been getting my hands on as many adaptations of Carroll's classic novel, and this is the worst to date. To be honest, I haven't been impressed by any other verisons because they rely too much of the anti-narrative book and become unsatsifying works. Again, I've mentioned this in my other Alice in Wonderland reviews, Carroll's original tale was a series of antidotes barely connected which worked in a novel format because they are divided into chapters. Here, it's basically just a set of random scenes, but this Alice is a musical. The songs work for none of the characters, The Mad Hatter's song is cringe worthy in how little it has to do with his character. This is the same man who is stuck having tea-time forever because his watch is broken and the clockhand rests on tea-time, and here he is singing Alice a song to make her feel better? What the hell. Makes no sense, some performances are entertaining but there is no appeal whatsoever. And a plus is that it's 3 hours. Wow that really sets the bar high. Ugh.
BestEvaGal
June 27, 2009
Alice finds herself in a very strange imaginary world & learns important lessons.
krazy4kittens2
July 24, 2009
already saw it & it was a very sweet movie too :-)! liked it alot :-) <3
missbehavinsluvin88
July 5, 2009
not as good as the big screen movie but it was ok
Lafe F

June 6, 2007
Awesome version of Alice in Wonderland!
Many of the All-Star cast who appeared in it are sadly no longer with us; this was their swan-song. Sugary Sweet with some annoying characters, but irrestistable. It's also a musical! Many of the songs are of the variety-show tacky quality, but I liked them. Natalie Gregory was the perfect girl to play Alice; I loved her! It is basically a two-parter of Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass and ends up being a 3+ hour adventure and amusement. Many of the characters from the book appeared. My favorite segment was The Walrus and the Carpenter for its spectacular oceanside location. I grew up with this version of Alice in Wonderland; always a favorite.
June 3, 2009
People don't believe that the jabberwalkie exsists but it's there and it's super creepy.
May 21, 2007
Im still waiting to see one that fits the orginal story....