10.5 Reviews

½ December 16, 2013
A great TV film. Although it had flaws like the camera zooms which irratated me, the CGI was terrific for a TV film.. In a nutshell, great TV film.
½ December 28, 2012
This movie had the creepiest futuristic earth destruction I've ever seen and it was so looong.
½ October 29, 2012
Dreadfully wonderfully awful. Every hoary cliche that could be imagined for a disaster movie is crammed in this craptastic mess. Hopeless illogical science-check. A few, very few, decent performances but mostly terrible acting-check, improbable reunions amongst millions of people-check and so much more. A guilty pleasure if ever there was one.
½ August 22, 2012
Thank's to it'sabove average TV acting more intresting characters, pretty decent b-movie effects and lots of disaster action, this ranks as my personal favorite earthquake movie and somewhere in my top disaster movies.
In a way I can see why others may not like this as you really have to be a harcore B-movie/disaster movie lover to enjoy this, but I have my reasons to love this movie so much, so please respect my opinion! Oh and this was followed by a sequel as good as this one... if not, superior!
May 21, 2012
dont really like it, too crazy
½ November 1, 2011
I'll never get my time back. They should have taken the budget for this movie and used it to feed/clothe homeless people. WHAT ON EARTH WAS THAT CRAP?!
½ August 15, 2011
½ June 27, 2011
I bought this on a Bluray special for something like $7. I actually vaguely remember watching it on NBC. I shut this movie down within 45 minutes. I have never seen such horrible camera work in my entire life of watching tens of thousands of movies. The camera literally spends the entire time zooming in and out several times a second in every single scene. Not only that but between the zooms, people were running by the camera just about every second. Now, Im a gamer and I play games like Call of Duty and they don't generally give me any problems after hours of playing. I had to shut my eyes watching 10.5 and try to listen to it because the story was actually engaging. I eventually gave up and shut it off. This is why Americans have ADD. I dont know this director but I sure hope not to run into him again (without needing migrane medication).
½ June 22, 2011
I saw this on TV a couple of years ago as a 2 part drama, had good SFX for a TV film. Not bad at all.
½ July 12, 2010
The President declares "Marshal" law. (Are they kidding me?) The two protagonists are exposed to poison gas. He faints and she is fine and dandy. It's an OK flick, if you don't think while you are watching it.
October 17, 2009
Amazing. That is all that there is to be said.
August 18, 2009
I am NOT happy with it because no closed captions like sutites!!!! They should add to it!!!!
July 25, 2009
This take a part of USA...hmm well kind of good.
½ April 11, 2009
very long, didn't keep me interested, it was alright!
November 9, 2008
typical disaster movie...
August 15, 2008
good but kills marine life.
July 28, 2008
i ove movies like this. where there's destruction on a massive scale ;-)
½ July 14, 2008
Great film. The storyline is well done, and the graphics are spectacular.
½ July 8, 2008
actually, it's not too bad for a "made-for-t.v" movie.
½ July 2, 2008
wow buti nalang di nasali ang hous anmin...bwuahahahahahaha