94% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

85% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

The Flintstones Reviews

February 26, 2011
Wow this was a bad Idea to make, or I should say re-make. John Goodman and Rock Moraines come one your better than that.
filmlover1994
November 10, 2012
Ms. Debbie Has Seen This Movie And She Can't Even Rember It.
February 12, 2010
I don't like the casting and the movie certainly falls well short of its potential, but I still somehow managed to have a gay old time. (First viewing - Late childhood)
January 16, 2014
This goofy oddball is very nice especially for kids. John Goodman can play or be in anything he's still bigger than life. Here he proves he's got some comedic talents and with Moranis they have a blast. Hell why not? It's fun & colorful .... kids will love it.
November 24, 2013
Didn't remember much from this one when I saw a long time ago other than Halle Berry, but didn't realize it was her until many years later. Gave it another watch to see how it held up because I remember liking it a bit. John Goodman Is Fred Flintstone and Rick Moranis is Barney Rubble. It tells how the Rubbles get Bam-Bam, but that feels like a secondary story. The real story is how Rubble switches his test for the new VP of the company with Fred and ends up getting fired for scoring so low. This leads to Flintstone being in charge His boss is Kyle MacLachian playing a not-so-Agent-Cooper role as his evil boss who uses him to deflect the blame of downsizing and other various corporate misdeeds.

I felt this was a little too depressing for what it is, essentially a kids movie which should be light hearted and fun, but instead, feels weird. There's not much comedy to be found, though there are the Flintstone type things of Fred being a big buffon. Otherwise, it just didn't work. Halle Berry is still easy on the eyes in this one and that's still one of the few bright spots in the movie.
November 24, 2013
It lovingly recreates the strange and cartoonish world of the cartoon series (which is in a way looks more cartoonish than it does in the cartoon) but the plot is a basic cookie cutter family flick plot that isn't memorable at all. But with the exception of the horribly cast Rosie O'Donnell all the other actors fit perfect with the cartoon versions making this a decent cartoon adaptation
September 22, 2013
Weak, weak adaptation.
One could even say the "Vegas" sequel was better!
November 1, 2008
Necessary? No. Even with John Goodman, Rick Moranis, Rosie O'Donnell and Halle Berry? No. Cash the cheque.
September 3, 2013
Terrible, 45 million dollar puke fest.
cigaretteburns
cigaretteburns

January 26, 2007
I just don't have it in me to hate this movie. it's fucking retarded and I love it.
July 24, 2013
Better than expected; with Hanna, Barbara, Halle Berry, Harvey Korman, Mel Blanc, Richard Moll and Jonny Winters! Highlight of the show is hearing Goodman and Taylor exchanging barbs - priceless....
February 1, 2011
Not the mess critics say it is.
February 12, 2011
It's entertaining to see some inventive set design and hear some lame prehistoric jokes, but the story with its family themes and consumerist message is far from entertaining and, at times, hard to follow.
June 1, 2013
The plot was to adult,, but hey, its kinda enjoyable for me to watch, right?
May 22, 2013
A fun way to bring the classic Hanna-Barbara cartoon to the big screen. It's no "Forrest Gump", but it's a very entertaining film (:
April 30, 2013
Entretenidos, pero... no son Los Picapiedras.
April 19, 2013
Dicen que la primera impresión nunca se olvida, tenia 11 años cuando vi esta película y me pareció muy buena, no puedo evitar que me guste, me pareció entretenida a la vez que una crítica social muy acertada. Sigo sin entender porqué a los críticos y al público parece desagradarles
April 20, 2013
It captures the imagination!
June 16, 2012
The set is akin to a sort of theme park, in fact if it wasn't adapted into a theme park after the movie was shot, what a shame! As for the actual movie, god knows what was happening, i don't know if its so bad its good or if i'm going to have to regress into a child again to like it. The whole thing is just a giant hand fiddling with my hanna-barbera tinged memories of life before double figures. It's also really weird to see Halle Berry in it too, she gets EVERYWHERE!
March 13, 2013
The live-action update of the classic cartoon is too incomprehensible and inappropriate for kids because the plot seems more convincing for an adult movie rather than a family one.