Sabrina Reviews

June 6, 2015
The idea is appealing, and the acting pretty good - at least Harrison and Ormond. I haven't seen the 1954 original - my rating for this movie might change when I see it.
May 7, 2015
Sabrina is a decent film. It is about a a stodgy workaholic millionaire falls in love with his chauffeur's daughter after she goes to Paris. Harrison Ford and Julia Ormond give good performances. The screenplay is a little slow in places. Sydney Pollack did an alright job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the humor and drama.
May 6, 2015
what a fantastic film!!
½ April 25, 2015
Not up to the original but it's hard to screw up this story.The beautiful Julia Ormond is just so damn easy to look at plus Pollack doesn't let us down.
March 15, 2015
Have not seen the original Sabrina but this version is absolutely heart-warming and it is directed by Sydney Pollack, wow! Harrison Ford is an absolute heart-throb.
January 29, 2015
The players are worthy imitators but the film is not a patch on the original. Full review later.
December 5, 2014
Like a fairy tale... All mesmerizing.
½ September 28, 2014
just lacks the magic of the first
August 22, 2014
Annoying remake of an annoying story...It is painful to watch this miscast of actors in this remake...
½ August 17, 2014
It's a lovely movie and remake of the original. Don't listen to any of these miserable critics. They've seen too many movies for their own good.
½ July 4, 2012
Even as a business jerk, Harrison Ford still dominates and makes you love him
June 18, 2014
Not as good as Billy Wilder's but still a "not bad" remake of a classic.
If you don't miss the shining Audrey Hepburn, the most bothering thing in this film is imagining Harrison Ford as Linus Larrabee instead of the Great Humphrey Bogart.
May 13, 2014
Lest you forget that Harrison Ford is really funny.
May 26, 2014
I love this movie. It is so much better than the 1954 version. Don't get me wrong Audrey Heburn was a amazing but to say there was no chemistry between her and Bograt is an understand statement. Harrison Ford and Julia Ormond have a better chemistry. I love the mom, Maude and the parents of Julia. They are great!!!
½ April 18, 2014
Far better than the original. The actors are much more invested. As big a Bogart fan as I am, he really didn't care about that film. Harrison Ford gives his usual great performance and Julia Ormond is nothing short of dazzling. Romantic and fully entertaining.
June 27, 2013
Dull and boring romance story which drags on too long.
February 23, 2014
One of the best movies ever!
December 15, 2013
Remake of the Audrey Hepburn starring original, which is already dodgy because any remake of an Audrey Hepburn film is hard for anyone to accept. The film is also quite dull and although it's a modernised version, it is much less appealing than the original, with an even slower beginning and a more sloppy romance.