Batman & Robin Reviews

½ June 2, 2015
..... this isn't a Batman film. It's a sad truth that this was the last movie that Bob Kane (the creator of Batman), ever saw... now that's really sad.
½ April 28, 2015
Terrible just terrible worst batman and probably even worst comic book movie ever made
½ May 19, 2015
This movie was awful. Clooney did a terrible job portraying the Dark Knight. The movie was not exciting and there was way to many jokes in it. I like Arnold SCHWARZENEGGER, but he was awful in this movie.
½ May 16, 2015
This is quite possibly the worst movie I've ever seen, and I'm a big comic book fan. If you cannot win over that audience in a Batman-film, then you're well and truly lost. It's cheesy, illogical, and just bad from start to finish.
August 3, 2010
One of my favourite movies, this is a comedy. Dismiss all the other genres this is hilarious.
½ May 6, 2015
what can i say about this film that already hasn't been said...?
½ August 16, 2008
ridiculous...this is not a super hero movie, a lousy comedy..one of the worst
½ May 4, 2015
Excuse me while i erase this movie from my memory
May 3, 2015
It's one saving grace is a totally cartoonish Arnold but even that's of little help.
March 25, 2015
I didn't hate Batman & Robin as much as most people. It's the closest thing I've seen to a remake of the Adam West show. People unfamiliar with that show probably won't get the humor. Actually, people who are familiar with it might not get the jokes either. The bat credit card, for example, could be inspired by how Batman had so many resourceful but unusual things in his utility belt. Remember the shark repellent spray? But the film still sucks. It's the worst kind of film. Visually over-produced and spectacular while everything else falls flat. It fails to be exciting and fails to be a mellow and patient movie.
April 26, 2015
The Critic Reviews Just as bad as a Uwe Boll Movie, I saw the whole thing of batman and robin before i even looked it up on rotten tomatoes, Don't bother watching this shit. It's worse than Every other batman in the entire galaxy!
½ April 20, 2015
This movie literraly gives you a brainfreeze, the plot feels like a jungle with no trees and it feels like Joel Schumacher was definitely up to monkey business when he directed this.
November 3, 2013
Oi... I think Joel Schumacher can be a good director. Falling Down (1993) is one of my favorite movies, but oh my God, what the hell happened?

This movie is much more entertaining than "Batman Forever", but for the exact wrong reasons. George Clooney barely speaks like Batman, Chris O'Donnell & Arnold Schwarzenegger are both annoying, and Uma Thruman & Alicia Silverstone are kinda just there. It's the worst Batman movie ever...
½ April 14, 2015
One of the worst movies i've ever seen.
December 27, 2011
There is no argument that this is the absolute worst of the anthology, but I can see where Joel Schumacher is going with this one, but it is still by far the worst of all Batman films.
February 24, 2012
Eh, I don't hate it as much as everyone else, but I can't say I don't see where they're coming from.
½ July 30, 2010
You did disappoint us Schumacher. You should have let some else to direct it. And no matter how famous Arnold is he shouldn't come before the actor playing Batman. Also the costumes were horrible, the sets were horrible, and if you're goal was to replicate Adam West's batman series and comical music with comic hurt phrases.
October 16, 2014
0% F ONE OF THE WORST MOVIES OF ALL TIME!!!!!
½ March 28, 2015
The worst. Just the worst. Not even in a funny way, just tragic. Ugh I am getting depressed just think about the fact that a. this movie exists and b. some of my favourite actors are in it. Travesty.
March 20, 2015
good comedy,bad film the superheroe