Batman & Robin - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman & Robin Reviews

½ January 2, 2014
The worst Batman movie ever! Even George Clooney regretted playing Batman! Arnold Schwarzenegger's ice puns were getting really annoying after a while.
Null
½ March 28, 2016
Batman & Robin is not only one of the worst comic book films but it is also one of the worst films of all time. Batman & Robin is campy, silly and over the top which it was intended. If you view this film as a comedy then it is hilarious. But if you view this film seriously you will be extremely let down.
½ March 27, 2016
Schumacher didn't do himself any favors with this one. One of the worst Comic Book Movies ever, yet still somehow watchable. Freeze Ice puns? George Clooney mailing it in as Batman- Surely it can't be that bad right?
March 26, 2016
Just the way to see it is important. I see it as a parody and that's why I love it. The freeze puns, laughable dialogue, everything is just priceless
½ March 25, 2016
Because of the bat-nipples
½ May 3, 2014
I have nothing to say.
March 25, 2016
Robin sucks why is he in this movie that sucks!!!
January 23, 2011
Just a tremendous mess of a film. It's unintentionally hilarious thanks to terrible dialogue and corny action scenes. There are so many characters stuffed in here and all are over the top.
½ March 24, 2016
Worst movie I have ever seen. I don't count intentionally bad movies. Or movies that are bad because they had no budget or starts. This is a BAD movie. Big name cast. Huge budget. And an end result that makes Catwoman seem Oscar worthy by comparison.
½ March 24, 2016
Nothing is good about this movie, it's acting is awful, it's plots awful, and is just awful. Now I'm a fan of campy fun Adam west batman, but this movie is just unfunny , and full of puns that make me want to shoot my self. In the end , I hope this movie gets forgotten.
½ March 24, 2016
This movie seems to be making fun of Batman, the movie does not understand the character and has utterly destroyed him.
½ March 23, 2016
This is probably played on a non stop loop in Hell.
½ September 2, 2014
46%
"Batman & Robin" is so hard to take seriously that it can only be viewed as a comedy.
April 29, 2011
Okay I will admit Arnold Schwarzenegger's role as Mr. Freeze is undeniably amusing but the rest of Batman & Robin falls flat and freezes over!
A BAT CREDIT CARD!?!
March 22, 2016
Too fruity,silly and cartoonish.
½ March 20, 2016
The Terminator as Mister Freeze? Ha ha ha ha... I would rather be tied to a splintery post and beaten than watch this piece of fucking garbage again.
½ March 16, 2016
THIS is by far, the worst superhero movie I've ever seen.
½ March 16, 2016