91% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

Carnival of Souls Reviews

ScoopOnline
ScoopOnline

December 16, 2009
A story so unusual it will burn itself into your mind
Jacob P

June 24, 2011
With very creepy scenes\imagery, I thought this was a very interesting film.
John B

October 28, 2007
Garbage. I don't know why anyone would consider it to be worth viewing or why Wes Craven decided to "present it". Is about as good of a film as a typical Stephen King novel.
nickymo89
nickymo89

October 4, 2008
All over the place, confusing, psycho thriller that only shares a name with the original. Whats up with the screaming fleshy looking man things? They have nothing to do with the so-called "story" and just become annoying, not scary. Typical of the Wes Craven produced crap out there. He should of stuck to making his own films... back in the 70's-80's.
Brody M

October 20, 2009
I don't know which version I hated more, This 1 or the original.Both versions sucked, Both versions were boring & I couldn't stand to finish either 1
August 14, 2008
this movie was tedious to watch.. but i stuck it out till the end.. the clown was as creepy as a clown can be, larry miller plays sleezy and creepy very disturbingly. this is very psycological and plays like a bad dream skipping from one scene to another then jumping back somewhere else.. the effects left something to be wanted but overall it would play better in the dark just to get your own paranoia going.
TheBogMan1031
February 23, 2007
It's difficult to imagine just who thought this film would ever be watchable in any way. A Dissrespectfull remake of an indie classic? Check! A total lack of any likable charecters? Oh, that's a big check! Dirivitive visuals, flaccid direction, and a disarming chubby-cheeked comedian as the heavy? Check, check, and check! Crap Yahtzee! If anyone ever tells you that Wes Craven deserves equal respect alongside Carpenter, Romero, or Raimi, point them towards this project. 20 'Scream's couldn't erase this mess.
November 12, 2012
very creepy clown movie
September 20, 2012
A fantastic over-use of film's most over-used cliches. Terror behind you‚" just your imagination. Killer is upon you‚" just a dream. Hand on your shoulder‚" phew, just your friend.
The film becomes unwatchable because each time the tension mounts it's released by one of the three aforementioned techniques‚" you grow more bored as the musical score rises.
Larry Miller as villain, rapist and murderer Louis Seagram is a laughable choice because he's best known as a comedian at this point in his career, so it's like being stalked by a funny version of Dave Koechner.
charlotte l.
August 27, 2012
This movie is creepy but not one of the best
Becca C.
July 19, 2011
I am embarrassed to even say that I watched this. Absolutely horrible movie.
Jacob P

June 24, 2011
With very creepy scenes\imagery, I thought this was a very interesting film.
Frannie
August 3, 2010
It started well, but just became too confusing. The ending made no sense and felt abrupt, and left many annoying unanswered questions. It also has nothing to do with the original, which is fantastic. The acting is wonderful but everything else is pointless.
glennji
May 14, 2010
Bad, bad, bad. Paid £2 for this from the corner shop and want my money back. Pointless and confused.
mark c.
January 7, 2010
Life time channels attempt at horror. Besides the odd lesbian vibe you get from the two sisters this movie really offers nothing but life time original movie melodrama. About a women who has to face her past rapist who died but didn't but did, but didn't.
xcrunnerjd
December 8, 2007
I was hoping to catch the 60s original of this movie, but it turned out that the movie info was wrong. I somehow managed to make it through to the end, but it wasn't easy. The only scares were cheap and things just didn't plain make sense.
wetracing
November 9, 2007
THIS MOVIE IS ONE OF THE WORST FILMS I HAVE EVER SEEN!
ChipDouglas987
May 1, 2005
Wes Craven needs to stop putting his name on crappy horror films like this.(Note: He didnt direct it, but he was an executive producer, so he gave it a thumbs up knowing it was crap) He's killing his legacy, because all these watered down horror movies hes been a part of lately, "Cursed", being the most recent, is really making him look like he's lost his touch. Why did I rate this a 0? Because its not worthy of a point. The whole movie was about this bitch that was losing it the entire movie, she goes to a car wash 30 minutes into it and a bunch of souls (real people wrapped in a latex covering that like to flap their tongue out of their mouth wildy) show up. They don't attack her, they are just there, it's so fucking lame. What were they doing at a car wash? Souls don't go and hang out at car washes, I mean you'd expect running into them at a wax museum but a fucking car wash. You know what, thinking about it, maybe the whole point of the movie was to scare people from going to the car wash. Oh yeah, and what a misleading box cover.............there was no fucking carnival of souls in this movie, not once, there was this dude dressed up as a clown that raped this girls mother, and wants to rape her now. Ummmmmmmmm, thats all i'll say.