62% The Maze Runner Sep 19

79% You're the Worst: Season 1

Lost and Found Reviews

AJ V

September 6, 2010
One of the last movies where we can see Spade playing a normal guy and actually believe it. This films is cute and quirky, but also has a nice combination of comedy that makes it very funny and entertaining to watch. As a big fan of Spade, I loved this movie. The overall story is the same as any romantic comedy, so I didn't rate it higher, but truthfully I don't care about that. If you love Spade as much as I do, you have to see this movie!
Lucas M

May 27, 2011
A few good gags and entertaining, don't change how the film is, cliche and silly.
Ken S

April 19, 2007
David Spades least irritating performance
Leigh R

August 25, 2006
Funny!
Sunil J

April 25, 2008
One of the only times David Spade has ever amused me. I genuinely liked him in this.
iLeo
iLeo

December 25, 2007
Great!
IAmSmallTownBoy
November 19, 2008
A very underrated comedy starring one of the funniest dry comics working today. Premise is a little weak but I really do think it is a good rom-com and it's nice to see Mr. Spade in leading man roles.
June 23, 2007
This was a cute movie kinda funny that fat in there when he dresses like david spade is the best part!
June 23, 2007
This movie was, "How You Say...." pretty good. Sophie Marceau is a pretty bad actress, but she's so damn pretty that it makes up for it.
sacredheart1800
April 26, 2007
david spade was actually pretty good in this, and he proved he didnt have to have someone by his side(chris farley-god bless him) to get him through a movie... and i thought sophie marceau was great as well and would love to see more from her...
WaltzMoore
July 3, 2006
Boy kidnaps dog goes out on a date with girl who lost the dog cause he magically found the dog or something like that...
Its been awhile since I seen this movie...
IfICanDream
June 10, 2006
This isn't a well known David Spade Movie but it's so cute. The first time I saw it on TV I fell in love with it. It's an amazing movie.
July 8, 2014
I liked this movie! People are way too cynical. It was light hearted and funny and entertaining!
July 10, 2007
Shouldn't a comedy at least ATTEMPT to throw in a couple of decent laughs? Or just one? Half of one? From the writing to the direction to the acting, the only word that comes to mind here is "lazy."
January 31, 2013
David Spade is actually a very funny guy, but you would not know from this movie.
Lucas M

May 27, 2011
January 16, 2011
Not a great movie, but cute story and Spade does a very good, funny, and memorable impression of Neil Diamond
jazza923
October 18, 2006
For the most part, not very funny, mainly because the main plot, hiding his dream girls dog, wears very thing after about thirty minutes, and can hardly sustain it's 100 minute length. David Spade's humer also gets old fast. However, there are a few laughs, a couple of fun supporting characters, but it's not enough to recommend the film.