66% The Equalizer Sep 26

The Order Reviews

deano
deano

March 28, 2007
More exciting and the best non-stop action scenes of Jean-Claude Van Damme who's on run around at the city of Israel, I like that.
chadroesti
chadroesti

February 19, 2007
Jean Claude = GAY. and I though he was cool back in the day of Bloodsport
August 1, 2007
Not sure what they were shooting for in this movie, but if you like MST3K, you can practice your movie riffing on this one pretty easily.
dingbeefern
July 21, 2008
I loved topic something i would not have seen in the movies because there was not a good following saw it on cable and loved it
July 3, 2007
Man, Charlton Heston get's a bullet in the midsection, and Van Damme's all coked out spouting, "Heeeeyy Dad!" I love this movie.
April 16, 2007
It's hard to believe the academy hasn't noticed the years of hard work put in by this tireless actor. Perhaps a lifetime achievement award is in the future. The best part may have been Charlton Heston's stunning portrayl of an archeologist. Words just don't suffice.
buddyluv87
March 16, 2007
I actually own this movie. Can't believe it is listed. But every other awful movie ever made has been listed.
bluejays86rock
March 1, 2007
i hate jean claude van damme it, bruce lee and chuck norris would kick his butt big time in a real fight
filmhipster.com
December 7, 2012
You'll be lost within the first 3 minutes in yet another unwatchable JCVD film that I assumed was an attempt at an Indiana Jones parody - it even comes with its own gag real at the end...a cameo appearance from Charlton Heston instigates an Oscar worthy moment between these two senile stars that's something to behold.
July 19, 2012
As seen on Telefutura's "Cine De Las Estrellas," it was harder for me to take this film seriously learning that Jean-Claude wrote some of the stuff. As the fight scenes intertwined with scenes of awkward dialogue, this is a decent movie to do other stuff at the same time, such as web-surfing, like I did.
March 9, 2012
Watching a recording of this I switched it off because of the ridiculous situation Jean gets into taking multiple security guards at one time and not one of them is able to give one punch or kick. Give me break looking at other reviews I'm sure other critics walked out on this film.
December 31, 2011
This was not the greatest script on the planet...It was worth watching for Ben Cross alone. When he plays a bad ass, he plays them right and can make even the oddest, not so great movie shine. I cannot say the same for Van Damme. Yes the fight scenes were well choreographed, but his acting left a lot to be desired.
September 7, 2011
If you like The Muscles from Brussels - okay, his movies are in the category of "secret shames" or " guilty pleasures - you'll dig this. The cinematography is fantastic, for one. The cast is surprisingly great! Sofia Milos of CSI: Miami fame; Ben Cross; Charlton-freaking-Heston. It's got some of the comedy elements that imbued "Knock Off" (a surprisingly fun flick) and none of the "I'm trying to find out what happened to my dead twin" that Van Damme seemed to be noted for.
May 24, 2011
Very nice adventure film
January 10, 2011
Not only does JCVD act circles around everyone in this film, his kickboxing skills are virtually unprecedented, save Billy Blanks, of course.
FilmGrinder S.
December 11, 2010
I just witnessed something I thought I'd never see, Van Damme and Charlton Heston acting in the same scenes...to bad it was Heston's last live action film. The movie mostly consists of chases, on foot and with asorted vehicles. Van Damme tries his hand at comedy as well.
Vampire Reilly
October 5, 2009
Worst Movies Ever Made Part 1 of 12:

The Order (2001)

Okay I'm not gunna waste too much time on reviewing this movie,
I'm not even gunna tell you what it's about because quite frankly I can't remember, something to do with Israel and religion,

The acting sucked, the plot sucked, the script sucked, the cinematography was woeful, the action was very poorly staged, there was a totally in appropriate blooper real at the end, there was shit all drama Jean-Claude Van Damme is a crap actor and lacks the charm of other body building action stars like, The Rock and Arnold Schwarzenegger, he also wrote the screenplay to this piece of shit thus prooving he is a fucking shit writer as well as a shit actor, there is literally nothing good about this movie,

I give this 0 out of 5 stars, I'll continue this series of shit soon, have a nice day
jazza923
February 20, 2006
Yea, it really is pretty bad. A few decent action sequences can hardly make up for the ridiculous plot, bad dialogue and wooden acting. On the plus side, Charlton Heston dies soon enough and the viewer does not have to tolerate his bad acting for too long.