Skinwalkers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Skinwalkers Reviews

March 28, 2016
Awesome shows!! Please make more!!
March 11, 2016
Great show with interesting plot. An interesting glimpse into the Navajo culture.
½ March 11, 2016
Beautiful camera, mysterious sound,--altogether wonderful film. Skeptical
Leaphorn keeps the keel even--Chee's innocent traditionalism is perfect.
½ February 15, 2015
Tony Hillerman is one of my favorite authors, Native Americans are a subject I enjoy, and Leaphorn and Chee are an odd but effective combo. I liked this adaptation and I like the PBS presentation. Check it out.
February 26, 2014
A very good movie with a lot of real Indians in it. A good glimpse into the Navajo culture respectfully done.
December 30, 2012
Although I didn't think that the movie was intensive enough, the presence of the Navajo tradition was interesting enough for me to like this movie. Rather slow pace but somehow fascinating. Almost all the actors are native american, most recognizable were Sheila Tousey ('Thunderheart') and Wes Study ('The Last of the Mohicans'). Interesting thriller.
January 28, 2012
OK, I meant to get the other one about werewolves, but this was a pretty good mystery movie. It as kind of like Thunderheart.
January 14, 2010
(***): Thumbs Up

An entertaining mystery.
½ September 24, 2009
Add a review (optional)...
March 12, 2009
Oh yes she did it again got that home feeling way to go Sheila
March 1, 2009
Was rather good actually. I was somehow captivated by it even though it had a 'slow pace'. Lots of humourous lines in there too.
September 15, 2008
I like this movie, its kind of a mystery movie,N its a really good movie
December 29, 2008
September 16, 2008
its a really, really good movie, the actors are really good. Even though its a lil mystery movie, I still like it.
½ July 15, 2008
This is a good movie, i like it....
June 10, 2008
Good version of of the Hillerman novel. A decent murder mystery made interesting by the Navajo culture.
½ June 3, 2008
Pretty good movie, nice story & great acting.
May 25, 2008
Adam Beach is one of my favorites and yep, the movie is well worth a look.
May 20, 2008
Wes Studi and Adam Beach make a great and amusing pair. I love this move :)
April 12, 2008