The Terminal Reviews

September 2, 2015
very charming but sad
½ August 18, 2015
Unbelieveable in many elements, especially in creating an unecessary villain, but Hanks' performances melts the heart so much that it's hard not to love The Terminal.
April 4, 2015
The terminal is a beautiful movie, from Krakozhia to the United States. Of course it makes several mistakes to be a script very focused on a man, who plays his activities in one place, but Steven Spielberg makes his best effort, and the result is pretty good.

I think you can have a good time watching it, since it contains a bit of several cinematographic genres, however I must admit that at times is a little boring. Is not so necessary to emphasize, that Tom Hanks is excellent as usual.
July 30, 2015
Hilarious Movie With Comical performances of Tom Hanks and Catherine Zeta-Jones this movie is so Good that,
I'm gonna give The Terminal an A-
July 30, 2015
Viktor Navorski is a visitor to New York from Eastern Europe. His homeland erupts in a fiery coup, while he is in the air en route to America. Stranded at Kennedy Airport with a passport from nowhere, he is unauthorized to actually enter the United States and must improvise his days and nights in the terminal's international transit lounge, until the war at home is over. As the weeks and months stretch on, Viktor finds the compressed universe of the terminal to be a richly complex world of absurdity, generosity, ambition, amusement, status, serendipity--and even romance with a beautiful flight attendant named Amelia. But he has long worn out his welcome with airport official Frank Dixon, who considers Viktor a bureaucratic glitch--a problem he cannot control but wants desperately to erase.
½ June 9, 2015
While not as outstanding or consistent as his other works, Spielberg's The Terminal still works thanks to Tom hanks's typical brilliant work, an amiable cast and enough tender heartedness
May 15, 2015
A feel good movie with some memorable performances, The Terminal tries to avoid a bumpy ride with more than sufficient help from the cast. Although I didn't expect any sort of Forrest Gump vibe, I was left little disappointed by the movie's pacing, lack of eventfulness and becoming just another crowd-pleasing feel good movie. Moderately good one time watch though.
½ June 26, 2007
Such a charming little Spielberg film. Wonderful characters, inspiring message with heart-felt and romantic moments. Best of all, it's a great film to study to see how screenwriters can make the most of a minimal situation. After all, Tom Hanks' character is stuck in an airport terminal. How can that be interesting for over two hours? Well, it is. They pull it off and make us care for the people, all of which is supposedly based off a real life incident.
½ November 1, 2013
sadist movie no doubt but a good one
April 28, 2015
Awesome movie of tom hanks plzz
don't miss to watch it
March 29, 2015
At times good and kind but too pathos, especially regarding the "land of chosen", America.
½ November 6, 2007
I can't stand this movie
½ February 21, 2015
remake of a French movie which was much better than this.
January 29, 2015
It's an off-kilter movie to be sure, but Tom Hanks sells it with his innate charm and total commitment. Full review later.
January 12, 2015
Cinematography & Editing - 7.5
Soundtrack/Score & Set Design - 8
How much I enjoyed it personally - 6.5
January 11, 2015
Hanks and Spielberg join forces once more for this romantic drama about a man who gets abandoned in a airport terminal as civil war breaks out in his homeland
January 9, 2015
Hanks is excellent and I applaud Spielberg for delving into some new territory.
Robbanflix
December 29, 2006
Very nice true story movie with T Hanks. Steven Spielberg have made this and then it can't go wrong. It doesnt happen to much in this drama about this guy living a long time in an airport but fun to watch.
½ December 30, 2014
Quite early in the movie it is made clear that the main character actually IS allowed to leave, but prefers not to - and from that point on, it remains unclear what the movie is actually about. Bureaucracy isn't really the enemy here, but the main character's reason for not wanting to leave remains unclear throughout the film, and is also inconsistent with his willingness to bend the rules in other circumstances. In addition, some scenes portray the main character as so stupid that one wonders whether he is in fact supposed to be mentally handicapped.
½ December 20, 2014
A little generous on the rating but then again I laugh till i died, and had so many feels.