Testosterone (Testosteroni) Reviews

jjnxn
½ July 19, 2009
David Sutcliffe gives a good performance and Braga is wonderfully ice cold but the picture drags and makes little sense.
April 12, 2013
Omg David Suttcliffe is such a hottie :)
March 15, 2010
** (out of four)

Dean (David Sutcliffe) is thrown into confusion when his lover (Antonio Sabato Jr) goes oyt for some cigarettes and never returns. Dean turns depressed and is unable to handle his everyday life. Trying to bring some closure, he sets off for Argentina, hoping to find his lover and find out what really happened.

Fair acting. Fair dialogue. Nothing overly memorable here.
February 27, 2005
[b]DVD[/b] First Viewing, 1 Moreton films seen

I am starting to hate Megan's obsession with Antonio Sabato, Jr. Even though his movies are supposed to suck, [i]Testosterone [/i]easily sucks the most. He usually just runs around in a Speedo, trying to "catch bad guys," but here he is part of a terrible plot too awful for a description.
February 27, 2005
Director: David Moreton
Starring: David Sutcliffe, Antonio Sabato Jr., Celina Font, Jennifer Coolidge

0 stars out of 4

One of the worst Antonio movies I have ever seen (and I have sincerely seen every one that has been released on video). Usually, his films are so bad they are entertaining. This one was not. Instead, it was offensive, degrating, and unbearable. Antonio wasn't in it very much, but at least it was a little easier to watch when he was. Sutcliffe should stick with TV; he obviously can't carry a motion picture - especially not such a bad one. I don't know why Antonio makes movies, he isn't very selective and certainly isn't passionate about his craft. But he allows the direct-to-video world to exist. At least [i]Wolverine[/i] is a B-movie masterpiece. Thank you for that, Antonio.