Rescue Me - The Complete First Season Reviews

August 19, 2006
Two shows very similar in drama and comedy, one is fire, one is medical, all is rescue and saving lifes. Excellent!
August 6, 2006
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=3][/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Georgia][size=3]Season 5 is currently playing and it's better than last season. It took a little doing for me to like Natalie but I liked her in that pizza place sitcom she was in with Ryan Reynolds. They tried to make Monk more neurotic (?) last season and took the repeating to an unnecessary level. The guest stars are good (Jon Favreau!!) but I have to admit I miss Sharona. She had the best Noo Yawk accent and never missed a beat. [/size][/font][font=Georgia][size=3]The seasons for summer series confuse me because [i]Monk [/i]is on in the winter but [i]Rescue Me[/i] is not. All I know is I'm watching more now than I do in the fall/winter. [/size][/font][/left]

[center] [/center]

[left][font=Georgia][size=3]Speaking of, [i]Rescue Me[/i] is even better than last year. From Tommy and his desperately dysfunctional real family (Is there a family that is functional? Shouldn't we all be functional?) to his family of coworkers, it's hysterically funny! I laugh out loud more during this show than I do during [i]Last Comic Standing[/i]. Denis Leary and his brothers are the best thing on tv this summer. [/size][/font][/left]

[center][font=Georgia][size=3][/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Georgia][size=3][i]Eureka[/i] is a new show on the SciFi channel. So far, it's kinda cute. US Marshall Jack Carter has an accident while driving through Eureka and winds up becoming the sheriff. Mystery ensues and quirkiness abounds. It's got a [i]Northern Exposure/ [/i]almost[i]Twin Peaks[/i] feeling to it. Sheriff Carter reminds me of Keen Eddie, too. Cute, but not too serious. Everyone has a place in the community (except Henry who does it all), everyone is brainy and Cafe Diem will prepare any meal you want at any time! What more could you want?[/size][/font][/left]
May 27, 2006
Also.. gotta say.. way excited for Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest.. Yay! and.. And.. The Omen.. oh yes.. very excited.