Moog Reviews

February 18, 2012
An extremely boring documentary about Robert Moog. Interesting subject matter, poorly done documentary - the information contained within could have easily been made into a 15 minute short.
April 14, 2013
boring as fuck with an awful soundtrack.
October 23, 2012
Recommended for any fans of electronic music
May 4, 2012
A documentary that's all over the place, largely containing meaningless interviews. In the end you're left wondering why you even watched it in the first place.
February 21, 2012
Could have been a whole lot better. What waste of a good subject!
½ September 28, 2011
Fascinating with a great soundtrack. Of course, I'm quite interested in the subject matter.
September 24, 2011
this movie was great!
July 2, 2011
Very cool doc on streaming right now - for the music buffs, as well as music history buffs. Has a lot of cool special apperences talking about the synthesizer. There's a part at 27:00 where the synthesizer is first used for a commercial. If you don't watch the doc, you should just watch for that - hilarious!!!!!!!!!
June 15, 2011
It wasn't what I expected. It was just the inventor babbling on about conversations he had with people who use the moog. After his five-minute rant about his garden I just shut it off. It could be worse, but it was boring and very forgettable.
July 26, 2009
Worth watching just for Bernie Worrell funking it.
½ December 31, 2010
So sad that Robert Moog is no longer with us...an absolute joy to hear this man's story
½ October 13, 2010
this was great!! happy I found itnow to watch Feguson's monologue and sleep
August 17, 2010
(Watched Tue 17 Aug 2010)
dfg
½ February 14, 2010
Moog is a flawed documentary but an interesting insight into an important inventor and invention.