Land of the Lost - The Complete Third Season - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Land of the Lost - The Complete Third Season Reviews

½ May 20, 2009
I didn't like the third season of Land of the Lost as a kid, and I don't like it much now. Even when I was young, I thought the Marshall/Uncle Jack switcheroo was a crock. I felt like I'd been gipped into accepting a cheap imitation of the original father. And that's it. That's why the final season is sort of lame. The writing isn't the problem - okay, the writing IS a problem. There's no continuity between this season and two that preceded it. Still, it's weird and inventive. I just never warmed up to Uncle Jack.
½ May 20, 2009