Bizarre - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bizarre Reviews

September 5, 2010
Bizarre is right, this is one of the weirdest movies ever, and not in a good way. It's a horrible movie, it doesn't make much sense at all, and there aren't any good actors in it either. I do not recommend seeing this movie.
January 14, 2008
Completely off the wall and bizarre film that lives up to its video name (The real name of the film is Secrets of Sex) that is truly to bizarre to be considered a good movie. However, as you are making your way through this mess, there are a few things to look forward to: tons of titties, wieners, bush, crotch torture, dinosaurs, lots of sex, old people who are mad, and a talking mummy for a narrator. A truly weird film indeed.
October 7, 2012
Gratuitous nudity and even more gratuitous nudity.
½ June 21, 2011
Apparently it's the day of horrible anthologies. Each sexment..wait, I mean, Segment ended without resolution leaving you wondering why the hell it moved on to the next. Apparently you need to have tripped on acid for 10 years straight to be able to even fathom understanding or enjoying this piece of crap.
September 5, 2010
December 23, 2009
(** 1/2): Thumbs Down
½ December 19, 2009
Bizarre is a great title for this outlandish 1970 British sexploitation film that revolves around a mummy that narrates several short stories about sex all the stories are equally ridiculous. Not a good film but a must for fans of werid cinema and die hard film junkies.
June 20, 2008
I give up. How do you rate this crap? I mean, parts of this are so weird they're glorious. Other parts just flat out suck. I'll add an extra star for the sheer amount of bare breasts.
September 23, 2006
I did not really like this movie.
January 14, 2008
October 1, 2006
Not interested. In general I don't like horror movies.
July 9, 2007