The Honeymooners Reviews

March 10, 2015
No stars. First Mr. The Entertainer rips off a classic comedy film, now he rips off one of the most beloved sitcoms in television history. Neither of these things would be that big of a problem if they weren't so damned UNFUNNY. In this one you can't even tell what was supposed to be funny. That's never good for your comedy: when the audience doesn't laugh because it won't, but bnecause it simply can't.
August 31, 2014
Ugh, to quote Jackie Gleason, POW! To the moon!
½ September 14, 2013
Why are the Honeymooners black?
April 24, 2013
funny and easy watching movie!
jim222001us
½ August 5, 2007
This movie shouldn't even have been made, it's kind of arrogant by everyone involved.
August 31, 2012
No words can describe how bad this movie is.
December 7, 2012
Could be worth watching. Will find and devour with my eyes!
August 16, 2012
Not the best movie I've seen by far, but it was a movie I enjoyed watching...
July 15, 2012
I liked the performances, but it felt like a tv movie.
May 14, 2012
lmao at mike epps & his dog "iggy"
½ April 19, 2012
it was pretty good,i liked it.
April 17, 2012
John Leguizamo steals the show
March 25, 2012
it's on now, on channel 11, but I did check first part of it!
February 18, 2012
Need proof that Hollywood has run out of ideas and is controlled by idiots? Look no further.
½ February 8, 2012
haz itz li' momentz but pretty shitty still
November 1, 2011
Could be way better, but after seen "Next Friday" and "Friday After Next", "The Honeymooners" are not that bad at all.
October 28, 2011
A Man With A Plan To Make It Rich Working class New York bus driver Ralph Kramden is always coming up with get-rich-quick schemes for him and his best friend, Ed Norton, who's always around to help him get in (and out of) trouble. Ralph Kramden and sanitation engineer Ed Norton are best friends whose schemes are the only things bigger than their dreams. The most recent get-rich-quick plan finds the boys out to make a fast buck by training and racing a stray greyhound. When Alice's dream of buying a home looks like it could become a reality, the Kramdens team up with their best friends who live upstairs, Ed and Trixie, to amass the $20,000 for a down payment before a shady land developer beats them to it. The Honeymooners gives a few nods to the original series, like Ed's trademark hat, and a sweet twist on Ralph's signature line: instead of threatening to knock Alice to the moon, he promises to take her there someday.
November 18, 2010
funny and easy watching movie!
April 30, 2010
lmao at mike epps & his dog "iggy"
½ April 23, 2010
skip this & check out the originals