Curious George Reviews

michael e.
January 5, 2011
its not really good but its safe for kids so theres not really anything bad in it
½ October 15, 2009
Better than I would've thought, even though I always liked reading the Curious George books growing up.
August 6, 2008
Jeepers. Flixster rates this as 3 1/2 stars. I found it a horribly childish waste of 90 minutes. Nowhere near the quality of other animated flicks I have seen like Ice Age or Shrek, etc.
sanjurosamurai
January 12, 2007
fantastic if you like george. i watched it with my son and we had fun
October 6, 2006
I appreciated that the animation wasn't phonier than a Chinese redhead, but the Jack Johnson soundtrack kind of rubbed me the wrong way. And Will Farrell as The Man With the Yellow Hat was pretty damn annoying. Plotwise, it was kind of annoying but it's a kid 's movie and they tend not to care too much about plot points. One of the better animated movies I've seen of late, but that's not saying much.
March 11, 2006
I wasn't expecting much from this animated film but I have to say that I surprisingly enjoyed it. It was light-hearted and humorous. It was kind of a refreshing to watch a film that wasn't full of pop culture references that most animated films have these days, instead in focuses more on the story. The cast all do a good job with their vocal performances and there were some pretty funny scenes, it mage to be a good adaptation from the book. Drew Barrymore's voice is great in this as is Dick Van Dyke and Will Ferrell too, his perfomance was one of the funniest on animated movies. George was very funny and cute. The music was very good, the score by Jack Johnson was excellent. The animation was great to watch, its incredible how the created diferent kind of environments. In conclusion, this movie is very enjoyable for all ages and just leaves you a smile on your face.
March 4, 2007
You may know how I feel about animated movies in general. For animated this is good. Although the animation itself is not mind-bending, George is very cute and the humor is not bad. The reference to King Kong is clever. This is Will Ferrell's best work.
½ July 3, 2006
Pure magic. This movie is so damn cute-- no matter how old you are!
Bradley T. Johnson
September 3, 2010
A bright, cheerful, and heartfelt adventure with an adorable monkey and kids and their parents will enjoy it. Overall Rating:80
June 1, 2011
a funny, good natured animated movie with a good cast, script, animation, and family fun. B
½ December 1, 2007
Warning: Seriously cute monkey inside!
November 2, 2007
I love this movie a whole bunch!!
½ November 7, 2006
Feels like a paint-by-numbers project.
½ May 26, 2013
That was really cute. The 18 month old loved it and I got lots of hugs.
½ August 15, 2007
SO adorable and cute.
½ February 3, 2007
Cute, and occasionally clever.
December 5, 2007
a very cute little movie minus the fact that annoying will farrell does the voice for the man with the giant hat
iLeo
December 1, 2007
Always been my favorite!
½ October 21, 2007
Very cute movie with a great soundtrack.
½ July 23, 2007
Not bad, but not great either.