Supernova

87% The Strain: Season 1
79% You're the Worst: Season 1

Supernova Reviews

January 16, 2014
Very slow and boring, the characters are dull and the action is minimal. Hardly anything goes on and the entire film feels like a waste of time. Forgettable.
Eric W.
September 30, 2013
A movie that couldn't decide what it wanted to be. At one point, it's a cheesy slasher flick. At another, it's a low-budget action movie. And yet another, a suspense/thriller with a duplicitous Uncle Sam. Yet, it's supposed to be a disaster flick. Luke Perry does what he does best: play himself, while Tia Carrere...when did she get so old? If they cut it down to about half its running time (it was 2.5 hours!), it would be a decent way to pass the time. I did really enjoy watching cities being destroyed. As it was, I viewed this in 20-30 minute sittings, so I might be biased.
September 21, 2012
Worst. Movie. Ever. My boyfriend and I renamed it: Sunpocalypse: A Rape Revenge Story. That should give you a clue...
July 9, 2012
The sun threatens to decimate the earth in a supernova.
Scott244
September 12, 2007
Really enjoyed this movie. Found it in one of the 5 dollar bins. Happy that I decided to buy it. Pretty well love any disaster movie. This one had decent acting and a good storyline. Good time pasting movie. I think Hallmark movies are great.
December 6, 2011
This week's movie review one for Monday December 5 2011 until Sunday December 11 2011 is Supernova that came out in 2006. This was not a good movie, not great movie but it was ok for 5 bucks. I see that there's other Supernova movies that came out in the past. Luke Perry as Dr. Chris Richardson, from TV series Relic Hunter Tia Carrere as Lisa Delgado , Peter Fonda as Dr. Austin Shepard, Emma Samms as Laurie Stephenson and from Aliens Ronald Pickup as Dr. Malcolm Handey is in this movie. I give this movie two thumbs in the middle. 3 stars.
zlon
August 29, 2011
quite interesting 'movie' (payed in once as movie in the TV ) but lacks many things . I think that none could believe for this 'error' at the rend of the movie. for a bit i thought it was shot in UK (right wing cars )
It was also very stupid that the person in the exotic place was watig for the meteorite to drop to them (as ti was like a suicide)
February 12, 2010
This was an awesome movie and I love Luke perry
dantanic
December 19, 2009
The sun threatens to decimate the earth in a supernova.
Mijou
October 11, 2009
Not bad. But also not really that I was expecting :) Especially the ending and luke perry were hard to stand :P
May 26, 2008
wow this sucked. I read the synopsis and thought it might be interesting. But it sucked in the begning, the middle and the end most certianly sucked. I should know better than to watch movies on the Hallmark channel.
Traumatizer
December 16, 2007
i really though i would die from this movie, the plot wasnt worth my time and the performance really killed this movie.
September 13, 2007
B-flic, B-actors.. what more can you say? =) It seams cool but it ain't.. they are trying to copy al those good flicks like Armagedo, The Core and The Day After Tomorrow.. surely this is another case happening.. but still.. it felt a little boring.. I'm not sure why, maybe they should have built up the story a little bit better? Who knows.. =)
September 11, 2007
A disaster movie...without the disaster. Not bad if you want a laugh though.
jazza923
January 2, 2006
Ponderous disaster movie, nearly three VERY long hours in length and it's not even good. Some decent special effects can not make up for the boring dramatics in the film. What possible reason could they have to justify 3 hours? Half of that could have been cut and that would have improved the film.