96% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Hoodwinked Reviews

Nick C.
July 19, 2014
The cursed singing goat is the highlight of this....thing.
June 24, 2014
Low budget (I hope) digital animation has its moments. It seems to be underrated.
June 23, 2014
Crappy animation, bit unamusing at first (14) LIBRARY
Emily the Film Buff
May 31, 2014
It tries to be Shrek and fails, but it's still a comedic twist on the classic tale of Red Riding Hood.
June 3, 2014
The animation is funky but the story is creative.
Matt H.
May 26, 2014
You can do much better when it comes to animated movies than Hoodwinked, but this Disney-esque kid movie goes beyond the normal formula to produce a more original film than most, and has some great actors and actresses to voice the characters.
January 9, 2007
Mental .. on drugs or something this ... means its uneven, sketchy ... also not quality animation either for that part .. but the mental does mean it does veer about enough to occasionally become amusing or interesting before veering wildly off once more
July 23, 2012
Forgive me, but this movie is pretty funny to me.
June 30, 2007
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS MOVIE TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!! PATRICK WARBURTON (the wolf) IS MY FAVORITE EVER!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!! So funnnnnnyyyyy!!!!!!!
Movie Matthew 101
June 3, 2012
It may not have dexterous animation, but this CSI-type spin on Little Red Riding Hood is consistently amusing, with a epigrammatically piquant script and a star-studded cast.
February 9, 2014
Not bad...for a poor man's Shrek. The writing is good and so are the characters. Unfortunately, this does not distract from it's stiff animation and general lack of laughs.
February 9, 2014
Average in every sense of the word. Nothing to be offended by but also nothing to truly get into either.
December 30, 2013
For me, this was the perfect animated film. The original Hoodwinked managed to triumph over Shrek through it's consistency within the one fairy tale it focuses on. Most of the acting is great as well, with Patrick Warburton doing the best job as The Wolf. Part of the movie's genius comes from it's concept of taking the same event and retelling it from different character's perspectives, something not unheard of in movies but done excellently here. There's a nice twist towards the ends which different people may or may not see coming as well.
December 20, 2013
WAY better than the Sequel! It Is Quite An Awesome Spoof Of Fairy Tales. And I Am Still shocked it was 100% indiependently funded!
July 9, 2007
The story's okay but I've seen better animation on Facebook games .
John M.
July 22, 2013
This was a very funny and entertaining movie!
October 19, 2013
The awful animation gets on my nerves but apart from that it is an intriguing spin on Little Red Riding Hood.
October 6, 2013
"Hoodwinked" is the true story of Little Red Riding Hood, told from the points of view of the different characters, Red Riding Hood, the Big Bad Wolf, the Woodsman and Granny. It's is an interesting twist on a classic story. The voice talents are all good, but not outstanding, however, Patrick Warburton (instantly recognisable as "Putty" from Seinfeld) gives a great new spin on The Wolf.
September 29, 2013
Mildly cynical entertainment.
timoncjm
September 29, 2013
It was a very funny, very adventurous and very entertaining animated family comedy adventure. It had good animation, very great voice cast, great characters, great music, great comedy, great adventure, great action, good visuals and a great storyline. It's one of my favorite animated movies of 2006. I definitely recommend this movie to both kids and adults.