15% Transcendence Apr 18

100% Hannibal: Season 2
96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

Day Of Wrath Reviews

January 6, 2013
Not the best movie mystery about the Inquisition, but far from the worst. Some of the characters, including Lambert's, act like buffoons, just about every scene is on a sound stage, and historical accuracy is nil, but the mystery itself isn't too bad. However if you want to see a first class movie of this genre, watch The Name of the Rose, or a PBS episode of Cadfael.
Matt P.
December 30, 2012
Not great, but not bad. I would say it's an interesting take on why the separation of church and state is so important.
December 19, 2012
Had the biggest crush on lambert :)since the highlands movies lol he is good in this but he looks older than he is. It is good ;)
September 30, 2012
Fantastic Costumes. Interesting Story.
April 9, 2012
well written, Lambert seems to try and channel the Connor McLeod character a bit though...
February 1, 2012
Atmospheric 'B' movie which is better than average in the low-budget stakes, and for once Christopher Lambert starts to look the part in a costume drama.
July 7, 2011
average period thriller.but it does have Brian Blessed in which always makes things better I think.
jakespaur
January 10, 2011
jjb3332003
April 24, 2010
An interesting story hampered by poor execution and a ridiculous accent by Christopher Lambert.
jasontmartin3
November 14, 2009
Pretty good but I realy like Lambert!
September 12, 2009
The acting is BAAAAAD, but the storyline is pretty cool.
July 20, 2009
With a good eye for costuming the makers of this murder mystery had a bit more than just the twist of a sword when the time came for action, there were twists and turns throughout. But is the real-time effectiveness to the 16th century Spain and the ways of the inquisitors that brings us from the Court to the Sheffif (Christopher Lambert) investigating strange murders of lords and nobelmen of the area and through corruption and mercinaries nothing other than than the stuggling lawman would stop the killing.
October 7, 2007
The movie in itself had a pretty good story behind it and I guess it may be more of a personal bias against Christopher Lambert that distracted me from fully enjoying the film.

The plot is pretty smart and highly engaging, but I'll just never get over the way Lambert talks.
September 20, 2007
the movie was confusing in some parts..the plot was quite slow and some supporting actors were not that good.
tony24cbr
September 10, 2007
. .
| WRATH
---
May 7, 2007
Succeeded in what it was trying to accomplish and Lambert gives does well. However the film is extremely boring and the directing was horrible. Plot could cause much confusion in those who do not have a background on this topic as well. Not worth watching unless you are a fan of Christopher
rosie1309
March 17, 2007
Fantastic Costumes. Interesting Story.
JesusOnlyKnows20
December 29, 2006
I'd like to see this.
SarahJoyFrost
December 12, 2006
I wonder what this is about, i think ill see it!